Year 3, chapter 15. The grim, the bad, and the ugly.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

For the past two weeks I have been trying to convince Harry that Black is not the bad guy, but he simply won't have it.
Black was right, he has been poisoned by the words of others.

I sigh, as watch the misfit trio walk to Hagrid's. Most likely to say goodbye to Buckbeak, and comfort Hagrid.  I even agree that Draco was laying it on thick. The stupid little rodent. I think the hippogriff know as Buckbeak is a magnificent creature, wouldn't hurt a fly. Unless they deserved it. Well maybe he would hurt a fly, but he must be antagonized to do so.

And that's exactly what mouthy Malfoy did. But that is in the past now, I decided to transform into my amingus form and fly around. After a bit I see Sirius Black by the Blacklake. I dove down to get into the Communication range.

"Black, I think your time is now. Harry, Ron and Hermione our out and about."
He barks. "But is that pathetic rat with them."
"Yes, Hagrid saved it."
"Excellent fly above and signal me when they're near the whomping willow I have a plan."
"Caw." I fly off waiting for the trio to go near the whomping willow.

I sat there on a branch, for about a few minutes. I spot Ron running off. he then sits down in the grass near the whomping willow.
I fly in circles, screeching like a banshee to get black attention.
"Caw, caw, caw, caw."

That's when he appears and Ron points and yells. "Harry behind you, It's the Grim." Black jumps over Harry, grabbing Ron's leg and dragging him underneath the whomping willow.

Showtime, I thought as Harry and Hermione try to get underneath. after a minute of those two jumping around like a bunch of babbling bumbling band of baboons, they finally make it. Not even a full minute later Lupin appears. This is getting interesting.

"Immobulus" Lupin shoots at the tree, and it immobilizes the poor thing. probably for the best. I don't want anybody else to get hurt. Speaking of someone else.
Snape decides to join the party. Well this just keeps getting better and better. Maybe I should join, if it's not already crashed, I laughed to myself.