Year 7, chapter 35. The Truth Behind The Lies.

Ok this chapter goes with cold-blooded, which is the prequel to this story that I'm currently writing.
A few spoilers ahead ye has been warned.

🐍⚡️🖤🤍💚🖤🤍💚🖤🤍💚⚡️🐍

🐍⚡️🖤🤍💚🖤🤍💚🖤🤍💚⚡️🐍

It didn't take me long to figure out I'm standing in the middle of a corridor at Hogwarts. I turn to circle around to figure out if anybody is near. I spot someone with hair as ginger red as mine, she turns to look at me.

She looks at me with a shock expression written on her face, can she actually see me?
"Tom? There you are, I thought you going to leave without saying goodbye, I was going to find you myself if that was the case." She said in a worried tone. I turn back to see him, the dark lord at the age of sixteen. Just a year older than when I saw his memory in the chamber of Secrets.

I saw them run-up to each other, the embrace was surprisingly loving considering that the man hugging her, and in front of me will become the most feared wizard in the world. "Catherine I may be busy, but I would never not say goodbye to you."
Catherine? As in my grandmother, was Tom Riddle and her... I must find out more.

She shakes her head in his shoulders. Her eyes threatening tears. I gulp almost feeling her aching heart. "Come to the room of requirement before we leave for summer break, I have something for you." He said almost pleadingly. She nodded and took his hand, and of course, I followed.

They entered the room, and I'm instantly reminded of Dumbledore's army. And how we trained for months, I can scarcely believe this is where Tom Riddle use to hang out with my grandmother.

"Catherine before you say anything, I must give you something." He takes a black diamond shape ring off his finger.
"This has been bewitched so only you and I can wear it. It carries a part of my soul so it yours to keep, and I'm making a promise that will be together but for now I must finish what I've started before our last school year starts."

He leans in giving her a gentle kiss, it was intensifying and before it got too heated I was placed in a different setting. It looks like an old version of Borgin & Burkes. I look around before I hear shouting, so I move in closer. I open the door to see Catherine and Tom fighting verbally.

"Don't you see, you're becoming a soulless monster, Tom, this isn't the man I know and love..." tears streaming down her face, and I noticed Tom's eyes were more empty, his hair thinning, and his fingers more slender.

"Love me? You never loved me if you did you would accept me!"
He shouted back. I place a hand over my mouth, so it is true I thought. She shakes her head.
"I will always love you Tom, but this darkness is ruining your soul, even more, it's like your losing your emotions. And that means you could possibly lose me and our unborn child!" Her words rang throughout the small room. Now silence is the only sound they could be heard. My hand doesn't leave my mouth, as I'm even more shocked.

Tom stares as his Catherine in disbelief, then he frowns.
"How long have you kept this for me?" He said sternly.
She sniffles as she wipes her tears away. "Only a week, I've been trying to tell you but you have been so cold and distant that anytime I speak it seems you are not listening. As well I fear what will happen in the future with you spiraling further down into corrupted power."

He nods as places a hand on her stomach, for a moment it seemed his soul had returned.
Then hatred seemed to flood his dark eyes. "I will be here for the child, unlike my father." He said with a hint of anger as he kisses Catherine's forehead. Tears began to well up in my eyes, I don't think I want to see more of this. As I know what is to come...

Then I am pulled away once more, into a lovely room. Bright, and almost seemed happy. If it wasn't for Catherine who stood over a cradle. She turns to face me, tears streaming down her face. A picture lies on the floor of her and Tom smiling, my mind knew the ending of this story all too well.

Then a sense of peace washed over her features.
"Who was the monster and who was the man, they were one and the same." She takes a deep breath a small broken smiles plays her lips.

"Only a monster can be saved if he wants too. Otherwise he always remains a beast, and no beauty can rescue him." She looks at the floor tears then begins to fall again. "I can stop the beast. Even if it kills me" she rubs her stomach. "I'm sorry, Rosabel my daughter one day I hope you will forgive me." I nearly died of shock from what I just heard. Catherine is my mom, am I not Harry sister? why I'm only 17? There must be some explanation, there has to be.

All of sudden a green light burst in my face, then darkness.
I feel emotionless, empty, lost and confused. but it only lasted a second as I'm back in the Malfoy Manor. Narcissa looks at me with a concerned look in her brown eyes.
"Are you alright? Why are you crying what did you see?" She asked in a worried tone.

Those questions swirled in my mind, and I can't help but reveal the truth. "I'm Voldemort's daughter," I said in still in shock.
Tears fall freely from my face, the truth behind the lie is that I was never Harry's sister, I'm actually his distant aunt or something. But how?

Narcissa looks at me, even more, concerned than before. "Then your mother kept you from aging till the time was right to kill the dark lord. Rosabel the prophecy was wrong." She said in an upset tone.

"Harry isn't the one to defeat the dark lord, it's you." After she said that, I thought my head was going to explode. Coming to the realization, that I Rosabel Potter, the current heir of Slytherin, daughter of the dark lord, has been, and always shall be the chosen one. The one who most defeat Lord Voldemort, my father once and for all.
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🐍⚡️🖤🤍💚
Yep I went there:) I hope you liked it.