¿ 9 ?

sam:
"right, you're closing tonight, ivory should be coming in any second now, see ya later jakey," i laughed, patting him on the back before i left the building.
"bye!" he yelled after me with a grin.
"now to topshop," i mumbled to myself, taking a puff of my vape before jumping into my car.

"sammy!" colby giggled, skipping up to me as i entered the store.
"colbs," i laughed, giving him a quick peck on the lips.
"i need to act like i'm doing something so just follow me," he giggled, walking a couple steps ahead of me.
"has he done anything today?" i asked.
"he kept putting my things in his part on this floor to make it look like i was doing it and then i got yelled at by the boss," he frowned.
"where is he?" i asked, looking around. i quickly saw the familiar brown hair with blonde highlights.
"over there," colby pointed to him.
"i'll be back in a sec," i sighed angrily.
"don't do anything bad, sammy," he grabbed my wrist before i walked away.
"i won't, i promise. i'm just gonna have a word with him," i smiled at how cute he was, then walked over to brennen.
"hey, sam!" he laughed as he saw me.
"hi! i just wanted to ask you something? it's about that red-haired guy over there," i said innocently.
"oh, yeah. he's so good to mess with," he laughed hysterically.
"yeah, he's my boyfriend so could you back the fuck up and leave him alone? he doesn't even feel safe in his workplace because of you. so could you just not," i snapped, furrowing my eyebrows.
"wait, he's your boyfriend? i thought jake was?" brennen looked at me with confusion.
"what, no? we've never been a thing. anyway, if i hear you're doing anything else to make his life a misery, you'll be seeing me again," i scowled, then walked back over to colby.
"what did you say?" he asked when i got back over.
"i told him you're my boyfriend and that if he does anything else he'll be seeing me again," i grinned slightly, him sighing with relief.
"thank you. and i like that," he giggled.
"like what?" i asked, looking confused.
"boyfriend, i like that. you're my boyfriend and i'm your boyfriend. it's cute," he giggled, checking the time with a blush.
"awww, you're literally so cute," i laughed, resisting the urge to kiss him.
"it's 5:03, i can go finally!" he giggled, grabbing my hand and running out of the store.
"where's your car?" he tilted his head to the side, which was so fucking adorable.
"over there," i laughed, pointing to it.
"oh!" he exclaimed, running to it in the cold. i unlocked it using the keys so he wouldn't freeze to death waiting for me, and i jogged over to the car. i climbed in and he giggled, smiling as me. i grinned and chuckled lightly starting the car. i slid my hand across the dashboard and down to his thigh as i started driving and he grinned, putting his hand atop of mine. that smile was the best thing i could ask for from him.

?

so i decided to make a story about the gay conversion camps so if you could check that out i'd greatly appreciate it ☺️ i'm still gonna be carrying on with this one dw guys