¿ 20 ?

sam:
"i love you," colby sighed, kissing my cheek softly.
"i love you more," i smiled softly and kissed him, trying my best to forget about this morning, but all i could think about was how jake said he'd see me at work. was he not actually fired?
"what'cha thinking about?" colby said, gazing at me adoringly.
"i.. i don't know. i don't know why, but when jake walked out, he said he'd see me at work, but he was fired? i'm super confused. and if i have to see him at work i'm seriously not fucking going back," i sighed, staring at the ceiling.
"don't let them get to you. you're so much better than them. i love you, so, so much. that's all that matters, right?" he mumbled, and i nodded.
"you are all that matters. you're the only one i care about, i love you," i wrapped my arms around him, smiling.

"fuck, shit," i gasped and shot upright, being woken up by a nightmare, as per usual.
"colby," i whispered, shaking him gently.
"mhm?" he lifted his head slightly and opened his eyes.
"i-i had another bad dream," i mumbled, him opening his arms.
"c'mere, tell me what happened in it," he smiled softly and i laid in his arms, thankful for him being there.
"w-well, jake was chasing me, a-and he wouldn't stop, and every corner i turned he was at the end of the corridor, and there was loads of jakes everywhere chasing me and surrounding me and all of them were touching me, or at least trying to, and it was horrible, i just wanted them to leave me alone," i whimpered.
"it's ok, he isn't gonna hurt you. not as long as i'm with you, that's for sure," he held me close to him and kissed my forehead, comforting me.
"i love you," i mumbled, feeling sleep grab me in its deathly claws.

i woke up for the second time from colby sitting up in the bed with a yawn. i opened my eyes to see him sat next to me, rubbing his eyes.
"good morning," i smiled, putting my head in his lap.
"good morning, sunshine," he chuckled, grinning.
"other than me waking you up, how did you sleep?" i asked, holding his hand.
"pretty good, what about you?" he asked with a smile, lighting up my whole day.
"it was ok, it could've been better though," i frowned with a pout.
"aww. c'mere," he patted his lap and i willingly climbed into it, my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. he kissed me softly and i grinned, giggling.
"i love you," i sighed, my head on his shoulder.
"i love you more," he chuckled, hugging me. "i have work today, sadly."
"awww. i'm gonna miss you," i frowned, clinging onto him.
"i know, i know. of course, i'm gonna miss you too. but you need to get up so i can get ready, otherwise i'll get fired and i won't be able to treat you. speaking of which.. i'm gonna get you a treat before i come home," he grinned.
"really! what's the treat?" i asked, climbing off of him.
"you'll see. but, i promise you'll like it," he chuckled, grabbing a pair of skinny black jeans and his work shirt. i sighed.
"fine," i rolled my eyes with a grin.

?

i'm so sorry i haven't updated this book in forever