¿ 13 ?

colby:
i sat at a table in the far corner nervously, waiting for sam to come back out from the back, and he'd been 20 minutes at least already. i started jogging my leg nervously and a guy with purply-pinky hair walked in, with a uniform on and a nervous look on his face. i squinted and looked at his name tag.

jake

i stood up and approached him, walking quickly and furiously.
"you did this to him! you did this to sam. you made him feel like shit - fucking emotionless!" i spat my words at him, absolutely furious.
"c-could you lower your v-voice please? who are y-you?" he stuttered nervously.
"colby, sam's boyfriend. if i find out you've touched him ever again, i will fucking break you," i snapped, meaning every word i said. he nodded slightly and made his way behind the counter. i sat back in the corner with a slump, still angry. i looked behind the counter anxiously, not knowing how sam would react when he came out, especially now jake was there. i watched for about another five minutes, and jake was called in, leaving only one person working. she rolled her eyes and took an order, nodding. sam walked out a few seconds after jake entered, tear tracks down his face.
"sam," i said softly, leaving my table which had my muffin and coffee on it and walking over to him with my arms out. he ran into them with no hesitation.
"oh, sammy," i said sadly, hugging him tightly.
"sit down, tell me what happened babe," i said softly, guiding him to my table. once he'd sat down opposite me, i cupped his face in my hands, wiping away the tears that lay there.
"what happened?" i asked, kissing his forehead over the table before leaning back over to my side, our fingers intertwined over the table.
"he made me look at the footage from last night. it broke me. how could i be so.. so.. so weak? so defenceless? he saw what j-jake did. he's firing him, and banning him from here. it wasn't even like he fully touched me, i'm overreacting a ton, i don't even know why i'm crying, what the fuck am i doing?" he shook his head, wiping his eyes.
"sam, don't ever speak about yourself like that again. he was literally trying to get in your pants, you can't just say it was nothing. i love you, so much, and hearing you speak down on yourself like that hurts. you have a right to be upset, you have a right to cry, you're not overreacting at all, ok? you're showing human emotions. it's perfectly normal, it perfectly perfect, just like you. i love you," i almost started crying myself. he was nodding, crying again.
"i love you so much," he sobbed and i pulled his hands to my face, kissing the back of them.
"is he letting you have any time off or no?" i asked, wiping away his tears that just kept coming.
"he's letting me have today off," he nodded.
"let's go home then," i stood up and so did he, me kissing him gently. i had to reach upwards, as i was at least three inches shorter than him.

?

lil peep rlly got me in my feels rn crying in the club. sam's new vid last night made me cry. i'm so proud of them. 5 feet apart made me cry like a bitch. i was crying on christmas. i've been crying a lot lately, that's weird. i never do. anyway, how's your day going?