¿ 24 ?

sam:
"will you two stop fucking already and hurry up?" gage laughed from the living room, me and colby being in the bedroom. colby moaned loudly and jokingly in response to that, making everyone laugh.
"i can't find my shoes," i mumbled, furrowing my eyebrows.
"which ones?" colby asked, tying his his shoelaces.
"my slip on vans," i huffed confusedly as i looked for them.
"oh they're here," he chuckled, grabbing them from beside the bed.
"thanks," i giggled, sliding them onto my feet. i was wearing blue mom jeans, rolled up at the bottom, and a baggy yellow shirt, tucked in, along with one of colby's white hoodies.
"you look absolutely amazing," colby said matter-of-factly as i stood up, placing his hands on my waist.
"and you look drop dead gorgeous," i giggled, pecking his lips repeatedly. he was wearing ripped black skinny jeans, a jean chain, a white tee with the words 'now or never' written across the chest, and a black denim jacket.
"c'mon, let's go," he chuckled, kissing me softly before leading me out of the room.

"i call shotgun!" i giggled, bouncing outside to colby's car with gage behind me.
"damnit!" he laughed, climbing in the back of the car as i climbed in the front. me and gage got along pretty well, i'd noticed. we were both extremely childish.
"you two are such children," colby chuckled, confirming my thoughts.
"if i'm a child then you're my daddy," i giggled, putting my seatbelt on. him and gage laughed whilst shaking their heads as he started up the car.
"where are we going first?" gage asked, poking his head inbetween the two front seats.
"well, i was thinking we could go to the statue of liberty first, then we could head to times square and central park?" colby looked at him through the mirror, and he nodded.
"sounds good," gage grinned. i giggled to myself as i played with the strings on my, well, colby's, hoodie.
"what're you giggling at, sunshine?" colby chuckled, pulling out of the driveway and starting to drive down the road.
"nothing," i giggled a little more, looking out of the window. i felt a warm hand press against my thigh through my jeans, the hand belonging to colby. i smiled softly and put my hand over his, intertwining his ring-littered fingers with my own.
"you two are so cute," gage laughed from the back seat, looking out the window himself.
"i know," colby chuckled, making me giggle. his hoodie smelled exactly like him, and it made me feel happy. just like he did.
"what's got you in such a smiley happy mood today, eh? i'm not saying it's a bad thing, just asking," colby chuckled, squeezing my hand.
"well, first of all, i'm with you and gage, second, we're going to have some fun! third, i don't know, i just have a good feeling about today, ya know?" i giggled, grinning.
"you're so cute," colby chuckled to himself, gage laughing.

?

i know i said this was gonna be long but i didn't want it super long so