[ Chapter 1 ]

*play song*

Vylad's pov.  

I pick up the knife and and analyze it as I play it around my finger.

" It was a pleasure for you to accept my invitation, I was thinking you didn't show up " the man said.

He had dark brown hair and dull blue eyes

" It's to sign a contract to prevent any 'conflicts', Rick " said the guy with brunette hair and turquoise eyes said, quoting the word 'conflicts'

" And that you're right, Mr. Alajendro "

" Just call me Gene " Gene said in a bitchy tone.

I stab the knife on the table.

" Pick up the pen and sign it " I said as I slide the paper across the table.

I notice a dog in the corner, it's a siberian husky.

" Your dog? " asked a girl with hot pink hair and crimson eyes, he pick up pen.

" No Catherine, It's my daughter's " Rick said and signed the paper.

" Your daughter's name is Y/n L/n, but your name is Rick Richmond, isn't it? " Gene picks up a journal on the table near the exit door.

" It's none of your concerns " he pass me the paper.

I take it and we hear a thud. I look up and see the dog barking at me, he turns around and bark at a door that is guarded with two men's.

" What are you hiding? " Catherine asked.

" Get them " Rick said.

Gene, Cat and and I went back to back when five men's surrounds us.

" Five out of three that's a little unfair " Gene said as he puts up his fist.

" You think I would invite you here unarmed?, Not suspecting you would be here to kill me? " Rick asked, the men's takes out guns.

And we left our weapons outside.

" Now I'm starting to regret taking out my knife " Gene said.

We all raise our hand in surrender.

" Lock them up, make sure Rowan get the message " Rick said.

The guy in front of me grab my shoulder and grip my arms. They take my phone and I just struggled a little bit.

" You know, I always wonder when will we learn? " Gene said.

" Shut up " I said as they drag us into the room where the dog is barking.

They open the door and throw us in as he door slam shuts behind us. Cat kick the door as it locks.

" Bastard " she said.

I look around the room and I notice a girl in the corner, she has H/c hair and blindfolded, her hands tied to her back. She's leaning against the wall and I think she's unconscious.

" Guys " I call.

" What? " Gene turns, his eyes lands on the girl.

Catherine rushes to her and place her hand on her neck.

" She's still alive " Cat said.

" How did she end up here? " I asked.

" Probably raped " she picks up the ripped jacket on the floor.

I approach and kneel down next to her. I take off the blindfolded and see a cut next to the edge of her eye on the left.

" Hey " I shake her shoulder.