[ Chapter 7 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I groan when a throbbing pain is in my head. I flutter my eyes open and notice that I'm lying on someone's chest, I see a familiar necklace is in my view.

I can feel myself being naked and a blanket on my body. It's when realize I'm on top of someone. I look up and see Vylad asleep, shirtless.

" Ah! " I push him off as I grab the blanket covering myself.

" Wah! " He hits the floor.

" You rapist! " I said in embarrassment.

I see he sit up, he turns to me with a glare and went on his kneel keeping his lower waist cover by the edge of the bed.

" Me?!, Rapist?! " He shouts.

" Look at us!, We're naked and I don't remember last night! " I shout.

" Says the one who wanted to drink, kissed Gene and drag me into the bed! " He shouts back.

" I kissed Gene?!, When?! " I shout.

" You were drunk! " He shouts.

" But you weren't, right? " I asked.

" I was a little drunk! " He said.

" That means you know what your doing! " I said.

" I– " He stop himself.

" You were saying? " I asked as I cock my head side ways.

" I am not a rapist " he stated, pointing at me with his index finger.

I bit my bottom lip and we both look away from each other with a red cheeks, I grip the blankets tightly. I look up at the clock and it's 9:47.

" We're late for work " I said.

" Well it's not my fault " he said.

" Are you saying it's mine? " I asked and he starts putting on his clothes.

" Your the one who drank nine cups of bourbon so it is specifically yours " he said.

" I wanted to drink alone, you joined " I said.

" If you went alone last night you could've ended up somewhere, or worse if you drive yourself " he said and stood up with his jeans on.

" Then you could've just let me be where I end up and not have sex with my coworker " I said.

He puts on a shirt and turn to me.

" Not a word to anyone " he said.

" You think I would tell?! " I throw my pillow, he hit it away.

" Y/n– "

Gemma opens the door and froze. She slowly shuts the door and I hear the other door shut. I groan and palm my face.

" If you'll excuse me I'm gonna use your bathroom " he said.

I look up and he enters my bathroom.  I stood up as I grab some clothes and put them on. My head started to hurt as I waited for him to finish when I have the urge to vomit.

Ah great.

I walk up to the door and knock on the door .

I gagged.

" You done in there? " I asked as I cover my mouth.

" Wait " he said and I hear him flush the toilet.

It's when it came out and I cover my mouth and swallow it back. That wasn't pleasant.

I knock on the door a bit louder.