[ Chapter 22 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Put the files down and we can talk " I said.

She flipped another page.

" I had a sister? " She asked.

I walk to her and try to take the file away.

" No! " She pushes me, I lost balance but Alison caught me before I fall.

I hold my stomach when I felt a little pressure.

" Joanna Dawson day of death January 13th, this was seven months ago " she said.

" I know, please just let me explai– "

" When were you going to tell me?! " She shouts and throw the file at me, I dodged it by hitting it away as the papers falls.

" Gemma clam down " Alison said.

" She was the only one I have " she burst out crying.

" I didn't even get to see her one last time "

" Come on, I know how you fee– "

" You don't! " She shouts, I flinched.

" You don't have a mother!, You don't know how it feels! " She shouts, I just stood there stunned by her words.

" You still don't get it " I said.

" Well I don't!, I won't know anything if I'm here!, Your just full of yourself! " She pushes pass me.

" Shit! " My side hit my desk and I felt a pressure on my stomach.

I yelped.

" Y/n! " Alison catch me as I slowly go on my knees.

I hear the door slam.

" It's my fault " tears form in my eyes.

" Nothing's your fault, you're just protecting her, right now, take deep breaths, you could've broke your spine just now, let's try to get you on the bed " she said and tears stream down my cheeks.

I take deep breaths and she help me up, I walk to my bed and sit down wiping my tears. She walk out my room and stood by the door.

" She left " she said.

She leaves the room and comes back with a cup of water.

" Here " she grabs the chair from my desk and sit down while passing me the glass cup.

" I should've thrown the files away " I said.

" Even though you did, she'll find out anyways " she said.

" Of Joanna's death, but a sister? " I asked.

" She had a sister huh? " She asked, I nodded.

" It's part of this complications family issues and etc, her name's Kylie " I said.

" People makes mistakes, I make mistakes sometimes " she said.

" Do you think I'll be a bad parent if she's born? " I place my hand on my belly.

" Don't ever think that, I'm sure Vylad will be with you, he'll help you get through this " she said, I shake my head.

" I just can't deal with this anymore, with all this stupid situations, after three years Cole's alive and he doesn't wanna see me?, Sounds fucked up, and bonus point my mental illness is not getting better, I'm afraid it'll affect her " I said as I caress my stomach.

" Does she have a name yet? " She asked.

" Vylad wanted it to be Lia, I was thinking Madison " I said.