[ Chapter 5 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I stretch my fingers after typing and editing for a literal two hours. My head hurts right now, it's throbbing and I'm getting a little sick.

" Hangover? " I look up and see a girl with red hair and dark brown eyes.

" It only sucks because your here Nicole " I run my hands through my hair.

" That's rude " she said, I place my elbow on the table.

" As an alcoholic your not making it better " I said.

" Well, maybe your should try drinking coffee or tea " she walks away.

" I hate both of them "

" You've never tried " she said.

" Says the one who always buy me coffee and the person in front of who always buy me tea " I look up at the table in front of me which is Mitsunari.

" It's better then getting drunk every night " he said.

" Whatever " I roll my eyes away.

" Keep rolling those eyes, maybe you'll find your brain back there " he said, I scoff and sighed.

I slam my forehead down on the table and have the edge of puking. I take deep breath and lift my head up and I continue. I drink some water and it did make me feel a little bit better. I lie my head on my hand as I just type in my laptop with one hand.

It's when my phone rings.

I pick it up and see it's a call from Jessica. I answer it.

" I can't believe I still have your number " I said.

" I can't believe you answered " she said.

" Cause I want to get things over with " I said.

" I'm here, go down the lobby, I'll be waiting, I need to talk to you " she said.

" Sorry but I'm busy " I said.

" Fine, I'll wait for you at your apartment " she said.

" We can talk right now " I said.

" It's better in person, you said your busy, I still have the spare key you gave me, I'll wait for you "

" Wait- " she ends the call.

I look at my phone screen.

" You bitch " I said.

" Who was that? " Natalie asked.

" A bitch " I put my phone down.

I ignore and shrug it off my shoulders as I finish my work.

~ Time Skip ~

I held my head as I groan in tiredness, it's 1:46 am. It's super later and I just finish work. I take out my keys and try to find the keys when it drops, I whine and pick it up as I try to find the key, I try the first time and it's a wrong one.

There's tons of keys on my keychain since Cole is not here anymore, I take care of the apartment and a few of the keys that I'm in charge of for work.

I try the second key and it worked, I sighed in relief and open the door. I enter and shut the door as I hang the key on the hanger. I see the room is dark so I head to Gem's room, I open the door and see her on her bed asleep.

The light is on.

I walk up to her and see her sound a sleep, I move her hair out of her face and see the bruised lip. It's not that bad and it looks like it healed a little bit.