[ Chapter 9 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Well that doesn't sound good " Andrew said.

" This is a strong evidence but it involves Gemma, I don't want to involve her into any danger " I said.

" Gemma separated from her mother when she was eight " Mariko said.

" We can ask if she wants to see her " Zenix said.

" I don't think it's a good idea " Nia said.

" Joanna was abusive to Gemma, she's traumatized " Natalie said.

" But her being a teenager that she is, I can't keep secrets, she's gonna be bitchy and start moping " I said.

" Well, it's up to you, we have to ask her " Vylad said.

" The sooner we do this, the sooner we'll find out what happened to Cole " Ash said.

" I still need some time to think " I said and leave the room.

I walk away and stop.

I started pacing back and forth as I take out my phone. It's the weekend, Gemma is free right now but I don't wanna rush, but I wanna find Cole. We're getting close and I don't wanna waste time.

I go to Gemma's contact number.

I bit my bottom lip as my thumb hover over the button.

" It can wait " I turn around and see Vylad, I sighed.

" I just wanna find my brother " I said and switch off my phone.

" We have time, if you wanna wait you can but not too long " he approaches.

" Gem is the only one I have, I can't loose her too, if this puts her in a dangerous situation then. . . . .I don't know what to do " I said.

" If I were you, it is a cramped situation but, I would wait until I'm prepared " he said.

" Garroth and Zane's are your brothers right? " I asked.

" Yeah, you noticed? " He asked.

" There's three Ro'Meave in the system " I said.

" We made our choices too " he said.

" What choices? " I asked.

" You don't have to know " he said, I nodded.

" Sorry " I lean against the wall.

???'s pov.

I dial up a number on my phone and put it up against my ear.

" Hello? "

" Hey " I said.

" Any updates on Y/n? " He asked.

" She's getting close, Ezekiel gave her the picture of Joanna, they're about to head to her house after they talk to Gemma " I said.

" That's not good " he said.

" What should I do? " I asked.

" We'll have to kill Joanna, we can't let Y/n find out about this " he said.

" Are you sure you're doing the right thing? " I asked.

" It's the only way to keep her and Gemma safe, I am not an idiot " he said.

" I'm not saying your an idiot " I said.

" Kill Joanna before she leaks any information, got that? " he ends the call.

How It Ends【Vylad X Reader】[ Completed ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें