[ Chapter 29 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

Silas gets up and I was about to shoot again when no bullets fire.

I'm out.

I look up and he runs to me. I was about to punch him when he pin me to the wall, I yelp when my back hits the wall too hard along with my head and he started to strangle me, I grip his wrist, I kick him and that hurts because I forgot about my wounded thigh.

He was then taken off of me by Cole, Cole toss him into the other room. Silas gets up but Cole runs to him and punches him over and over until Silas just drop down to the floor with a bleeding mouth.

Vylad restraint him to the chair in the room and I place my hand on my shoulder.

" Hey you alright? " Stefan approaches, I nodded.

" I so underestimated you guys " Silas cackles.

I turn to him.

" Can't believe I dated you " I said.

" You fall for me, so it's not my fault " he chuckles, Vylad then punches him.

" That's for touching her " Vylad said.

I turn around and see Cole helping Nia who is actually in the corner knocked out and now she's coming to conscious.

" Hey " Cole holds the wound on her head.

" I'm fine " she said and slowly sit up.

" What are we going to do with him? " Stefan asked.

I turn to Silas.

" What? " He asked as blood run down his nose.

" Little did you know, when I was pregnant, I had to hold back this one urge to prevent from hurting the baby, for nine months " I said.

" And that my friend, you forgot about her sadistic personality disorder " Klaus approaches.

" Oh shit " Silas starts to struggle.

" Oh, struggling I see " I look at him with a smirk.

" Vylad, I recommend you to step out of the room mate " Klaus smiles.

Vylad backs away slowly out of the room.

" You came from New Orleans, I appreciate the visit, friend " Silas said.

" Old friend you mean " Klaus said.

" I wanna ask a question first before I kill you " I said.

" What? " Silas asked.

" At the day of your 'death', who was the one got shot? " I asked.

" I don't think you like the answer " he said, I sighed.

I take out my dagger and approach him I grip his hair and pull back his head. He breaths heavily as he look up at me, I place the tip blade near his eye.

" Talk before you go blind " I said.

" No "

" You asked for this " I push the blade slowly into his eye as he screams and struggle.

Before I put it real deep I scoop out his eyeball and throw it on the floor.

" Tell me who was that person " I said as he looks up at me with his only eye while the other is still bleeding out.

" You know the answer, you just don't want to believe right? " He asked.

" You will tell me soon " I said.