[ Chapter 30 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

" Mom! "

" Yes darling? " I asked as I continue to break the ice with the fork.

" Prom is tomorrow night, I broke up with my boyfriend with my backstabbing so called best friend bitch and now I don't have anyone to go and buy a dress with " she said.

I sighed and stop.

" Sorry honey, could you repeat that?, Mommy was burning off a few stressed-filled calories on ice " I said and turn around to the teenage girl.

" Where were we? " I asked.

She groan and look at me.

" I know Maddie " I approach her.

" You always stab the ice when I get home " she said.

I place my hand on her shoulders.

" It's the only way for me to prevent from killing someone " I said.

" When will I start killing? " She asked.

" Your 15, plus, get a better job when you grow up, it's not fun, you'll regret it " I said as I move her bangs away.

" Mom " she said.

" Yes? " I asked.

" Put the fork down " she said.

I look at my hand placed on her shoulder to see I'm still holding the fork, I sighed and put it on the kitchen table.

" Follow me " I head to the stairs and walk up the stairs, I go down the corridor and enter my room.

" What are you doing? " She asked as I open my closet and take out a big box.

" Sit down " I gesture her next to me as I sit down on my bed.

" No!, I'm not sitting down on a bed where you and dad have sex " she said, I look at her with my head tilted a little.

She groans again and sit down next to me. I open the box revealing a dress. (Pic above)

" This was mine back in high school prom "
 I place the box on her lap.

" It's beautiful " she place her hand on the fabric.

" Glad you liked it, your uncle picked it for me " I said.

" Uncle Cole? " She asked.

" Yep " I stood up and head to my closet.

" You mean your gay brother? " She asked.

" Yes " I said and turn to her.

" Now go change, dinner's in two hours, your dad will be back in approximately 20 minutes " I said.

" Thank you " she puts down the box and hug me, I hug back.

" Your welcome " I said and she grabs the box leaving the room.

I then hear a thud, after that it's her scream.

" Maddie?! " I run out my room and see her running to me.

" What?! " I asked.

" Someone's in my room! " she grip my arm.

" Okay, lock yourself in my room, don't open the door even if I scream " I said.

She runs in my room and shut the door. I walk to the table near by and open the drawer, taking out a gun. I approach Maddie's room as I pull the top of the gun.