[ Chapter 4 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" Are you happy? " I asked as I pass Gemma her phone.

" Thank you " she said.

" Maybe next time, you shouldn't have ditched school for some boy " I said.

" It was worth it " she said.

" Now can you go home?, it's late, I'm gonna be late home, drive safely, feed Loki " I said, she looks down at my bruised knuckles.

" What happe- "

" Now " I turn her away and she walks to the elevator.

" Hey " Mitsunari approaches, I sighed.

" I'm fine now " I said as I sit down.

" Punching a guy until death is fine to you? " He asked.

" Just please, I'm calm now, I let it all out " I said.

" What the fuck? " I hear Jessica behind me.

" Here we go " I said as I stood up.

" What the hell was that for?! " She turns me around.

I look at her with a bitchy face.

" It was last night, get over it " I said.

" Why did you do that?, What is wrong with you? " She asked.

" I have problems, and you sure do have your own too, so mind your own business " I said.

" What happened to you?, You used to be a kind and happy person " she said.

" Well guess what?, The Y/n that you always hang out back then is gone, she's depressed " I said.

" Look at you! " She shouts.

" What's with the attitude?, The expression, why are you being like this?, You always care about others and now you have this job and you just enjoy killing people? "

" You don't understand " I said.

" Well I won't if you don't tell me " she said.

" Not everyone needs to know " I said.

" Your face is fine but you will have to put a bag over that personality " she said.

That's it.

I grab her by the neck and pin her to my table as my items falls. I raise a fist when Mitsunari grips my wrist.

" You've done enough " he said.

I puts pressure on her neck, she gasp for air.

" You don't tell me what to do " I let go as Mitsunari pulls me away, I yank my hand away.

She gets up and hold her neck.

" Get out before I kill you too "

" Jess, go " Mitsunari said.

She walks away and I take a deep breath and kneel down, picking up my stuff.

~ Time Skip ~

I wake up with a headache, I groan and sit up to see I'm on the couch. I look at the table and see three empty beer bottle and one is spilled all over the table, soaking some of my paperwork.

My head is fuzzy and a little blurry, I groan as a throbbing pain occurs in my head. I grip the side of my hair and it slowly fades away.

I hear a door creaking open, I look up at Gemma's room door to see her opening the door slowly and I can see a little fear in her eyes.