[ Chapter 24 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I open my eyes as I hear a glass clinking, I sit up from the couch and look around to see Vylad asleep on the other couch, Laurence sleeping against a couch at where Vylad is lying, Jacqueline is on Laurence's lap and Leighton is against the couch where I am.

I hear water being poured and I turn to the kitchen to see a guy. I stood up slowly holding my stomach.

" Who are you? " I asked.

He holds a bottle of scotch and pouring it into a cup for himself. He has jet black hair and red crimson eyes.

" I would pour one for you right now but it's unfortunate " he said putting the bottle down.

He look down at the table where I see a file of Jacob, and he looks the same, I look up at him and he takes a sip of the scotch.

" You know, your brother is a good guy " he said.

" Give me a reason why I shouldn't wake the others? " I asked.

" I'm not alone " he gesture the cup behind me.

I turn and see a girl with blond hair and light blue eyes. She has a gun on her left thigh.

" Kylie? " I asked.

" For the safety for the others and the baby, come with us, no bullets needs to fire "

" I thought you were dead " I said, she gesture her head for me to move.

I move away from the couch and head to the kitchen.

" What do you want? " I turn to Jacob.

" Sit down " he said, I sit down on the barstool.

" We want you to join the gang " he said.

" For the love of God what gang?, It's what I've been hearing for the entire time, the fuck are you guys been doing? " I asked.

" We can't tell you the name until you join " I look at Kylie.

" It's just a group of people who were not needed " Jacob said.

" What? " I asked.

" My mother sent me to my death, Cole was there to save me " Kylie said.

" My father never cared, I almost got hit by a truck when I was seven " Jacob said.

" I was gonna take Gem with me, but you took care of her and I thank you for that " Kylie said.

" And what does this have to do by joining your super secret music band? " I asked.

" Cole has been watching you for three years, he never took his eyes off of you, checking your safety, he even sent me to watch you overnight, we're not the only one watching you " Jacob said.

" Addison has one of hers watching you, we don't want to see Cole like that anymore, it's better if you join the group " Kylie said.

" If " I turn around to see Vylad awake with a gun.

" Y/n! " Jacqueline came out of the corner and grab me, pulling me under the counter as I hear gunshots and cover my head.

A glass shatter and the door slam, everything quickly calms down.

" They escaped " I hear Leighton said.

I look up and see glass all over the floor and I'm on the floor with Jacqueline.

" Your really heavy " Jacqueline said as I see I'm leaning against her.

" Oh " I move to the side and hold my stomach.