CHAPTER FIFTEEN ➵ NEW LOOKS ALL AROUND

Author's Notice | You know, I really was planning to hold off on updates until I could write a few more drafts, but I landed myself in a position where I kind of need your help for the next chapter. More about it at the end, for now though, please enjoy!

"The biggest change is upstairs

"The biggest change is upstairs. 'cause now everybody's allowed to go up to the second floor." Levy was telling the newly returned Team Natsu.

"Yo." Elfman greeted from the balcony.

"Oh, wow." Lucy gasped in awe.

"Master actually lets more of us go on S-class quests, but only if an S-class wizard agrees to go along." she explained before Makarov stepped forward.

"Well, I'm glad you dunderheads made it back safely. " 

"Master." Erza greeted before their eyes caught on to something peculiar behind him. Before they could say anything, Makarov spoke again,

"I'd like you to meet Fairy Tail's newest member, Juvia." The former Element 4 member stood with a whole new look that included shorter hair. "Isn't she a cutie?"

"It's a pleasure to work with you!" She smiled.

"So you actually made it in, huh?" Gray chuckled being more open after all the water mage's help during the Tower of Heaven.

It seemed Erza was on the same page, "Thanks so much for helping us in Akane."

"This is all thanks to you! Juvia will do her very best!"

"Hey girl!" Lucy greeted before Juvia threatened her about fighting over Gray, "That won't be necessary." Lucy waved her hand in surrender.

"We've also added another new member to the guild." Makarov announced, "Someone you might recognize."

"I wonder who it is." Happy remarked before they turned around to see a sight they certainly didn't expect. There sitting at a table was none other than Gajeel. And floating next to him on a cloud taking a nap, was none other than Dealana who had since lost the bandages and wore once again her loose cream colored shirt and black shorts. Cana had also bought a new jacket that looked just like the one got ruined in the Battle with Phantom, for her.

"Ah!" Lucy screamed.

"What? Him?" Gray questioned with wide eyes, I mean, what the heck was Dealana doing taking a nap over there anyways? "Are you kiddin' me?"

"Gajeel!" Both Natsu and Gray said in unison. 

"Why'd you let him in here, gramps?" Gray demanded to know before Juvia rushed forward with an explanation.