Chapter 25: Slowly

Deanna's POV

Ate Bei and I arrived in our dorm immediately. Pagbaba pa lang namin sa car namin nakita na namin si Ate Mads naka abang sa harap ng door.

"Finally!! Come inside you two" ate mads said tapos pumasok na siya agad sa loob ng dorm kaya we followed her.

"Mads can we do this tomorrow instead? I'm sleepy na eh" ate bei said.

"No Bea! Alam mo bang tawag ng tawag samin si Tita Det and si Tito Elmer kasi they worry about you and hindi ka daw sumasagot ng tawag" ate mads said angrily.

"Deanna sige na you can go upstairs na" ate mads added tapos ate bei send me a signal to follow ate mads kaya I went upstairs and walked to our room.

"Deans? You're home na pala, oh where's Ate Bei?" ponggay said.

"Ate Mads and her are talking downstairs but don't worry Pongs okay lang naman si Ate Bei" sabi ko and then I went to our bathroom to change my clothes.

================================

Maddie's POV

"Maddie I went out to get some space to think, and I'm sorry if I didn't answer your calls I just wanna be alone" bea replied.

"To think? What are you thinking Bei? Are you still thinking about her?" I asked bea bravely.

"Yes Mads I thought about things, I thought about her and I also thought about you" she answered and that made me look back at her.

"I've been thinking about what you said ever since you told me those words last week Mads" bea added.

"And I think Deanna's right, its my time to finally feel be loved and wanted" bea continued talking.

"I want to try this out, I want to give you a chance Maddie" I heard what bea said and it shocked me.

"What? What did you say?" I asked her because I just wanna make sure that I heard the right words came out of her mouth.

"I'm giving you a chance Mads" bea told me. Oh my gosh seriously? Bea's really giving me a chance? I've been loving her secretly for the past 3 years and I never imagined that one day it will finally be my time to show her how much I love her.
.
.
.
.
.

*flashback on*

"Where's Jho?" bea asked me she just got home from her class.

"She's not home yet" I replied.

"What? She told me that she's home na ha" bea said.

"Nico and her just left, she'll be back din daw later" I said.

"Ah okay I'll just wait for her then" bea responded and then sat on our couch.

"Bea stop it" I said.

"Stop what Mads?" she asked me.

"Stop waiting for Jho, you know she's not coming home tonight, bukas pa yun uuwi" I honestly said.

"She'll come home Mads sabi niya diba?" bea said smiling.

"Don't wait for her anymore makaka tulog ka pa diyan sa couch, ilang beses niya na yan sinabi pero lagi naman siya hindi umuuwi" sabi ko.

"It's okay Mads I can wait for Jho, you can go upstairs na" she replied.

"Bea stop being naive!! You know that Jho loves Nico so wag ka ng umasa sa kanya" I said with a loud voice.