Chapter 36: Ready

Deanna's POV

I'm in front of Jema's apartment na and natext ko na rin siya to let her know na nandito na ko, I'm just waiting for her nalang. I immediately saw her exiting the building of her apartment then bumaba naman ako to carry her bag.

"Good morning gorgeous" I greeted her tapos kinuha ko yung gym bag niya.

"Gorgeous ka diyannnnn, good morning dinnnnnn" she replied tapos I opened her door naman then pumasok na siya sa car ko tapos I did the same na rin after kong iclosed yung door niya and then I started driving na.

"Oh akala ko ba magcocommute tayo ngayon? Tinamad ka na no?" she said laughing.

"Well kasi I have something to tell you eh" I replied.

"Huh? Ano yun B?" she asked.

"Uhm kasi B ano eh" I said nervously.

"Ano yun?" tanong niya ulit.

"I have to book my flight na, pinapauwi na kasi ako ni Dad sa Saturday eh" I told her.

"Ahhhh ganun ba? Ngayong Saturday na?" she asked again.

"Yes B" I told her.

"Hmmm okay po, sige" sabi ni jema.

"Are you mad BB?" I asked her tapos tumingin ako sa kanya.

"Huh? Hindi ah, ba't naman ako magagalit?" sagot niya.

"I don't know baka kasi you're wondering why I didn't told you agad eh" I said.

"Kahapon lang tumawag si Dad paguwi ko, and I didn't say it to you immediately kasi I want to tell it to you personally kaya I waited" I added tapos I felt Jema's hand touching my right hand.

"Okay lang BB" she replied tapos she squeezed my hand.

"Magiingat ka dun ha, alam ko namang miss mo na rin yung family mo eh" she said.

"Yeah I really miss them" I said sadly.

"Hanggang kailan ka ba sa Cebu BB?" jema asked me, her hand is now on my thigh kasi I have to grab the gear lever na.

"I don't know pa eh depends on my Dad tsaka sa training din namin B" I answered while driving.

"Ahhh okay" she replied.

"B diba I told you naman na that I want you to meet them?" I asked.

"Opo B, bakit?" tanong niya rin sakin.

"Well kasi I want to tell them about us na" I told her.

"Huh? Sure ka na ba diyan B? Hindi naman ako nagmamadali eh, di mo agad ako kailangang ipakilala sa kanila" she said to me.

"I know that naman pero kasi I don't want to hide you especially from them cause they are the people that I love the most" I replied.

"Sige B desisyon mo naman yan eh, pero pagnafeel mong hindi ka pa ready you don't have to" sabi ni jema.

"It's okay B, I'm ready naman na" I said tapos she squeezed my thigh as a response. We went to the nearest McDo to eat some breakfast. She ordered her nuggets tapos I ordered my chicken fillet. We're currently eating when suddenly someone approached our table.

"Deanna Wong?" the girl said tapos she's staring at me kaya I nodded my head

"Oh my gosh! Sabi ko na eh, can we take a picture?" sabi niya.

"Sure po" I answered tapos I stood up from my chair and smiled at her phone.

"Thank you and congrats for winning the best setter nga pala ha" the girl said tapos she immediately left our table.