Chapter Twenty Five - This Is The Best Day Ever.

Frank's lips are hesitant against mine at first, but that doesn't last long. Soon his lips are moulding to my own, he keeps his body angled away though, clearly he doesn't want to lose this game. Even if I won the game, it's not like I'd be doing anything sexual to Frank, and that's why I don't really want him to win, I have no idea what he'll want to do if he does. 

  I keep my reaction to him tightly under control, I sit on my knees in front of him, leaning only a little forward so there's no chance of me toppling over and landing on him, losing the game as a result. Even without Frank's body pressed against mine though, or his hands all over me, his kissing still makes my stomach gurgle with excitement. 

  But then that's just it. If I didn't like him, I wouldn't have this reaction to him. By reaction I mean become all hot and flustered, hyperventilating and losing control over my limbs. I don't even think that's normal. Is it? I don't know and that's what scares me. 

  But Mikey... he gave us a blessing. Of course I then went and ruined it by probably hurting Frank, but that's not the point. Mikey wants me to be happy. Would his dead brother want the same? Even if it is Frank that could make me happy? Would Gerard be as casual about it as Mikey? God I hope so. But I don't even know if I could be happy with Frank. Could I trust him enough to let him make me happy? Fuck! This love stuff is so hard! 

  Frank's lips become rough against mine, and he leans forward suddenly, I lean back, not wanting to touch him, but he moves forward more, not touching me at all, but moving close enough for me to feel uncomfortable and try to move away. 

  I open my eyes into a glare, but I only see Frank's closed lids, he moves so he's perched on his knees, his knuckles pressed into the floorboards on either side of my legs, I arch backwards, straining to move away, but he relentlessly moves closer. 

  I'm going to fall, I know it. 

  "Frank" I gasp against his lips, but still he moves closer. 

  I topple, there was no other outcome, but Frank follows me, and as he falls, my hand finds his shoulder reflexively, bracing myself against him. His body collides with mine a second afterwards, but the damage is done; I touched him first. I lost. 

  Frank lays on top of me, his chest moving steadily against mine, he stares down at me, the sarcastic smirk on his face practically shining. 

  "You lost" he whispers, his breath tickles my cheeks. I scowl at him, and twist under him so suddenly that he crashes off of me. 

  "No shit" I glare. He laughs at me and stands, then he offers me a hand. I stand on my own, so he just rolls his eyes and beckons to me. 

  I glance around at everyone, most people are still playing the game, or have carried on kissing even after someone has touched the other. My eyes grow wide as I watch Mikey and Kristi kiss, Mikey has his hands on Kristi's face, and Kristi has her arms around his waist. God, it's like the next stage of evolution has just happened. 

  "Really?" I demand in a hiss as Frank starts to climb the stairs. 

  "What?" he asks innocently as he gets to the middle step. I really don't want to go to his room, he runs a hand through his messy black hair. 

  "Do we really have to go to your room?" I snap at him, narrowing my eyes. He rolls his own eyes and comes back down to snag my arm, he practically carries me up the stairs. He's so stubborn, almost as much as me.  

  I'm shoved through a doorway and I assume I've entered the waistland that is Frank's room. 

  Looking around, I cant help smirking. The light from outside spills into the dark room and allows me to see most of the details.  There's posters strewn over every inch of the wall space. The Misfits are up there, along with Metallica and Slipknot and other heavy metal bands. Surprisingly, there's no pictures of half naked women. I do actually laugh when I see that he's got Star Wars bedsheets.