{Luke Skywalker} Run Away Pt. 3 [Request]

You run a hand across the grass as you watch your son and daughter run around the field, playing space pirate vs princess. It seems as if your daughter, in her favorite dress, is winning as she brandishes her "sword", or a long stick, against her opponent's "blaster", or a smaller, curved stick.  They "fight", taking turns collapsing to the ground. You chuckle at them, "Come on you two, time for lunch." They both look at each other and start an unspoken race over to where you've laid out a blanket and a couple sandwiches.
The little boy is the first to reach the blanket. He sticks out his tongue, "Ha ha. I win."
The little girl pouts, "You're not wearing a dress." She folds her arms and stomps.
You chuckle. "First doesn't always win. Maybe in a race it does, but when you grow up, you'll learn that first can sometimes be the worst." The boy continues to devour his food, not listening to a word you say. The girl looks in awe.
"So first isn't always the best?" She asks.
"Yep." You wipe someone dirt off her forehead and place a kiss on it.
As the twins eat, you begin to notice something. The little boy, has an almost uncanny resemblance to his father. His blonde hair and bright blue eyes make him the oddball from you and your daughter. Your daughter takes after you in appearance. She has your brunette hair and green eyes that match the Naboo meadows in the spring, much like yours.
Your son is headstrong and independent. He enjoys figuring out things on his own, and has trouble asking for help. You can see those qualities in your own life. It's something you've always struggled with, but you've learned fairly quickly over the past four years on your own on a new planet.
Your daughter has the spirit of her father. She is more timid, but she is very intelligent. She loves quickly, and has loyalty like no other, but she tends to wish time away by wishing for the future to come, much like her father.
When they finish, the boy lends a hand to his twin sister and they run back to the house, just over the hill, together. You shake your head and chuckle slightly. That's when they come screaming back, "Mommy! Mommy! There are strangers at the house!" You quickly stand up and pull out your blaster.
"Stay behind me," You order. They both hold onto the arm not carrying a blaster as you approach the house. Before they can spot you, you count three individuals. Two humans and a Wookie. You let out a sigh of relief, "Han. Chewie." You smile at the thought of your brother initially, but you remember that you left the Rebellion four years ago and left him arguably when he needed you the most. Are they here to bring me back? They don't know about the children. Who is the other one to with them?
You suck in a breath. Well, it's time to face the music. You fire a shot at the door handle between Han and Chewie. They all jump back in shock and you let out a laugh. You weren't expecting them to be as shocked as they were. Han tilts his head before it clicks, but Chewie has already wrapped you in a furry hug. He roars and begins to lecture you in Wookie, but you just reply, "I know. I know."
     Han stands in front of you, unsure of what to say. Of course he had it all planned out, but now it's gone at the sight of you. You notice his lack of words and you sigh, "Han, you have every right to be upset with me. I should have told you. If I had know about..."
     He cuts you off in a tight hug. "I missed you, sis." He pulls back and points an accusing finger at you, "But next time you fly off the handle. Let me know." You can't keep a straight face.
      The last person who comes up to you is Leia. You just look down in shame. "Leia, I'm sorry. I-I"
     "You don't have to finish. Just now that you were my best friend back then, and I'd like it to remain that way. We've missed you, but I'm glad to see that you're okay." She gives you a smile and a hug as well.
     Once you have given everyone a hug, you notice the twins are gone. You look over to the Millenuim Falcon parked right by the tree line behind your house and see the two of them running towards it. You don't want to draw attention to them by calling out their names so you come up with an idea. "Well, while you're here come inside and we can talk." You lead the trio inside the house. You try to excuse yourself to "make some tea" while you run out and get the kids, but at that moment you recognize that someone else is missing. "How's Luke?" You ask suddenly. The trio looks to one another but nobody speaks. You just shrug and run out the back door quietly to get the twins. You look back to make sure you're not being followed. When you run up the ramp, you are surprised.
Right in front of you sits Luke Skywalker playing with your children on the floor of the Millennium Falcon. He talks with them and makes them giggle. He doesn't even notice when you run up the ramp because he's so caught up by using the Force to make things float for them. A tear rolls down your cheek and hits the floor. Somehow, he hears it hit, clear as a bell. He looks up from where he sits on the floor and jumps to his feet. The twins choose this time to run up to you and start jabbering. "Mommy, Mommy! This is our new friend Mr. Skywalker. He's magic! Watch Mommy watch!"
    You get down on a knee and say sweetly, "I know. We've met before. Now go inside. There are some people who want to meet you. Alright?" They nod and run off.
     Before they leave, your little boy snickers, "Is he your boyfriend?" You give him a stern look as heat rises to your cheeks, and he races off after his sister. You roll your eyes and turn to face Like.
     He looks down as he shuffles his feet, "So, they're yours?" You nod awkwardly. "Who's the father? Nevermind, that's not important."
     You take a step closer and say softly, "Actually, it is important."
     He looks up in confusion. "What do you mean?"
     "Luke, the reason I left the Rebellion four years ago was because—"
     "You were pregnant." He finishes in shock. "Are they?" He can't even form a sentence.
You smile and nod, "They're yours. He takes a step back. "I'm a father. Kriff, ____. We are parents." You take a step back as well.
He realizes what he just said and slightly panics. "I didn't mean to— I just—" He takes a deep breath, "That is if you want to try being together again."
"You're not mad?" You ask uncertainly.
"____, you never knew." He chuckles to himself. "The night you fled, I was going to propose. I wanted to start a family after the war, yes. But most importantly, I wanted to start one with you. I'm not mad, ____. I could never be mad at you for bringing these beautiful children into the world. I'm upset that you left me thinking it was something that I had done, but I think I realize why you ran away." He takes your hands in his. "Everyday since the day you left, I have thought of you. Most days it was because I was trying to push you from my mind."
    You smile, tears trailing down your face as he speaks. Without warning, you kiss him on the cheek. He wraps his arms around you in an embrace. Unlike the hugs before, he holds onto you as if you were the only thing in the world. "So I'm assuming that's a yes?" He jokes.
     You laugh, "A million times, yes."
     "Well," a loud voice splits the two of you apart, "I think we found some, things, that belong to the two of you."
     You raise an eyebrow, "How did you—"
     "Sis, I've know you my whole life, and that's long enough to know that you've only loved one man in your entire life enough to start a family, even if on accident, with, and he's standing in front of you." Han says cockily.
     Leia hits his arm slightly, "I think they get it." Suddenly, the children run up the ramp.
     "Mommy! This is Mr and Mrs. Solo. They are our new friends."
     You chuckle at first, "Of course they are." Then it hits you. "Han? You got married?" He blushes furiously as you bend over in laughter. "No offense at all, Leia. I think you two are perfect for each other. I just remembered something he said after he first met you—" Han covers your mouth.
     "That's a story for another time." He shoots you a glare.
      Leia rolls here eyes and turns to Luke, "We've received an urgent message to return to base." She then looks to you, "I'm sorry for how brief this visit was, we will be back, I promise."
      Luke clears his throat to get both Han and Leia's attention, "If it's alright with ____, I'm going to stay on Naboo for a little while."
      You nod, "I've got an extra room in my house," you say quickly.
     Han and Leia nod. Leia gives her brother a hug and heads to the cockpit,  "Alright, we will pick you up in a week, Luke. We'll see you to then." Before you part ways, you give your brother one last hug. "Be careful, sis."
      You, Luke, and the kids walk down the ramp and back over to the house. The twins jump with excitement as the ship takes off. You look at Luke, who is lovingly watching the children's excitement. With a chuckle, you say loud enough for only him to hear. "This will all work out. I promise."

A/N Wow, that was really long. Sorry, there were just so many things I wanted to include. By the way, I fixed some holes in Where the Sun Meets the Sky.
May the Force be with you!!
- Sarah