{Grand Inquisitor} Freedom [Request]

Life after Order 66 hadn't treated you nicely. When the Jedi were killed off and the newly founded Empire began to send out Force-wielders who called themselves Inquisitiors, your problems went from manageable to out of control.

So far, you were successful in evading the persistent Inquisitors, or so you thought. Little did you know that your every movement was still being tracked by the Grand Inquisitor. His yellow eyes watched the screen before him, replaying footage of you attempting to stowaway on a freighter headed to the Outer Rim. With a single lift of his hand, the Second Sister approached him, "Yes, Grand Inquisitor?"

"We are going to bring in ____. She's on her way to the Outer Rim. If she succeeds, it's likely she will be untraceable. Now is the time I've been preparing her for. It's time to welcome a new sister to the family," he chuckled darkly.

•••

     You snuck onto the last ship leaving the planet of Naboo. You knew that if you could just make to the Outer Rim, you could disappear. That's all I want, to finally be free from running. I want to be free again.

     You sat near the back of the ship where you knew an emergency exit would be if you needed a swift escape for the absurd reason you were followed. It's impossible though. I took every precaution in getting on board unseen.

     The rumble of the engines sparked hope in your heart, hope that was soon cut down by the ignited red blade of an Inquisitor's lightsaber. Part of you wanted to sprint for the exit, but you knew that it would immediately draw attention to you. I'll have to wait it out and see if they even recognize me. If not, I'm free. If so... You didn't even want to think about that option.

     The Grand Inquisitor's eyes scanned the ship for you. Instantly, he spotted you near the back, but first, he thought he'd have a little fun. "Civilians, there is a traitor in your midst, someone who doesn't belong. They are dangerous and cannot be trusted. If they will turn themselves over to me, I will be merciful by allowing you all safe passage to the Outer Rim. If not," he slashed the empty seat next to her, "you will all be eliminated."

     No, I have to save them, but this may be my last chance at freedom. You were conflicted as the chaos aboard the freighter began. Fingers were pointed and cries of rage roared, but they were all silenced as you rose to your feet, "Don't hurt them, please."

     "Ah, the Jedi. Did you really think you would escape so easily?" the Grand Inquisitor laughed, "You're even more foolish than your master was."

     Anger started to rise in you, "Don't even mention my master."

     He smirked at your outburst, "You mean Master Plo Koon? The Kel Dorian who held more faith in his murderers than in his own padawan?"

     You could feel the rage building up, "Shut up!"

     He took the last few steps towards you and barely whispered, "You are a disgrace to him."

     With that, you pulled out your lightsaber and started your attack on the Inquisitor. You pushed him back, all the way off of the ship before he chuckled, "Feel that anger, use it to strengthen you."

     The duel continued as he countered every move you made, swiftly and accurately. Finally, he went on the offensive, pushing his lightsaber down on yours, bringing you to your knees.

     "Give in, ____. It will set you free."

     Free?

     He read your mind and replied, "Yes, my dear. Free."

     Your strength failed as you gave in. For the first time, you felt every emotion you've held back, every tear you didn't cry, every drop of grief you held in, and every moment of joy you had tried to contain. It was liberating. You were free. The pain ceased as you rose to my feet. The Grand Inquistor chuckled darkly, "Welcome to the Empire, Inquisitior."

author's note
Shoutout to whoever requested this for being so patient with this imagine. (Sorry the tag got lost. I swear I've looked through the comments and messages and just can't find it.) I had to watch the whole first season of Rebels to even do this one, because I, quite frankly, didn't really know who he was, lol. So thank you so much!
May the Force be with you!
- Sarah