05: Moon and Sea🌚🌊

Asa

Asa

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

"A juxtaposition of contradictions,

that's what she was.

She had ice for skin

Fire for soul

Gold for heart

And thunderstorms for eyes."

━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

I had hoped that last night had been a dream or something induced by the alcoholic drink I took. But the next day, when, Kam and Jordan sauntered to where I was talking with Kosi, waiting outside the classroom for Jemi who was flirting with three pretty girls, I realized that it hadn't.

It hadn't been a dream.

I had talked with Kam last night... Like really talked with Kam last night... And I had kind of liked it.

Kind of.

"Hey!" Kam stood in front of us, in all his chocolate haired and honey eyed glory, that stupid, way-too-happy smile on his lips that made you want to expose him to the bad side of life. Just to watch him break a little.

Jordan looked at me with that playful smirk on his adorable face. Built like a beast, Jordan had muscles that would have made Godzilla proud.

"Hi, Asa!" He waved at me childishly and that was all the warning I got before he picked me up and started swaying around like I was a ragdoll.

"Dan! Jordan! Put me down! Now!"

He used to do this all the time when he briefly dated Kosi as if he was immune to my stoic coldness.

"Awwn! Why do you have to be like that, Asa?" He cooed, pinching my cheeks when he put me down, ignoring the furious glare I was giving him. "Especially when you're so cute."

I massaged my temples, realizing I'd probably develop a headache at the end of this conversation.

"Tell you what!" He snapped his finger, "I won't pick you up and fling you around again if you agree to talk with my guy, Kam."