Sneak Peek😆

↬↬↬↬↬
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: 𝐍𝐆𝐂𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋ABLE ON MY PROFILE!!
↬↬↬↬↬

*****
I had wanted to make this open to be voted on but nahhh!
I decided to give you two scenes!! Yayy!
One, staring Kasa
And another, starring Asir.
That way, nobody feels jilted.
😘
******

Kam

"Ariel, I'm so sorry. I miss you too. I swear."

She breathed. Her voice grew softer. "You're still as brutally honest as always. You've not changed, Kam and I like that... I really do... Sometimes, I swear I can still feel you."

We were entering dangerous territory now and I knew I should stop her. But I didn't.

"It's never been the same after you." She laughed softly. "Fuck, I feel like I'm losing my mind. Your girlfriend is one lucky bitch. I hope she knows."

"My girlfriend." I sighed wistfully, picturing Asa's beautiful face. "I hope she knows too."

"I know what?"

I whipped around at that arctic cold voice and I found fiery icy eyes, freezing me on the spot.

"Sheesh, is that her? I'll talk to you later, Kam. And chose a pic. I really need your opinion on this."

And she hung up.

"Who was that?" Asa asked. Her voice was eerily calm and the only emotion I was able to detect was the cold fire in her eyes and I wondered just how much of our conversation she had heard.

It's not as if there was anything to hide. There was nothing going on between Ariel and I.

"It's my childhood friend, Asa. She moved back to Nigeria and we kept in touch. She's a model. Sent me some pics to chose from or something."

Her eyes narrowed. "Can I see them?"

And for a moment, my heart actually skipped a bit.

"They mean nothing." I told her before handing her my phone.

Her hands were trembling as she unlocked the phone herself and I knew when she saw the nudes because she froze and wouldn't look at me.

We stood like that for what felt like hours. Decades... But I knew only a few seconds passed before before she spoke again. And in those moments, I saw this relationship that we had been trying to build, shaking at the roots.

"You text her," She said quietly.

She had gone through my texts too?

"Once in a while. Yes." I told her.

"She offered to give you a blowjob."