24: Coffee☕

mєdíα: 'вαвч' вч jσєвσч

*********
🅰︎🅽︎

fríєndlч rєmíndєr thαt vσtєѕ αnd cσmmєntѕ kєєp mє mσtívαtєd. ѕpαm thє hєll σut σf mє wíth чσur cσmmєntѕ. gívє mє thσѕє vσtє ѕtσrmѕ. í lσvє ѕєєíng mч nσtífícαtíσn вlσw up wíth thєm.

rєmαín вlєѕѕєd❣︎❣︎♡︎

*******

Kam

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━
"She was like black coffee.

A little too bitter

And a little too strong.

Not everyone could handle the taste."

-Mansi.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

The next morning, I waited for Asa at the subway with a tremendous smile on her face. I knew the seven am train would arrive any minute.

When the train arrived and I saw her climb down from it, with her tiny little white bag and immaculate uniform, I felt my heart jump out of my chest.

Joy. Inexplicable, incomprehensible joy. That's what I felt.

She stopped when she saw me, her already big coffee-brown eyes, going wider in static shock.

I beamed at her.

She shook her head, as if clearing her thoughts and face palmed herself, but when she reached me, there was a soft smile on her lips. A tender look in her eyes.

"Hey!" I tugged on one of her errant braids that had escaped her tight ponytail, shaping her oval face.

"Hey." She looked at what I held in my hands.

I held up the Starbucks coffee to her. "I got this for you. So you stop falling asleep all the time."

She usually pulled all-nighters and slept during her day classes... At least, I've seen her sleep off in all the classes I have with her... Except Biology.