29: Movie night reveals🎥

Asa

Asa

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

"The one who broke your walls

Can break your heart too."

-Mansi
━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

It surprised me how easily Kam's friends adopted me into their close knit clan.

They weren't so bad after I got over the initial shock of being invited to exclusive parties, hangouts and even study sessions. I had thought that they were all stuck up rich kids but the more time I spent with them, the more I realized that they weren't. They were so much more than entitled spoiled brats.

Amir was the quiet, mysterious one in the group. His ability to be calm under stress was golden. He walked around with a cool, badass, don't-fuck-with-me-or-I'll-fuck-you-up vibe. Though, there were times I'd catch him looking at me, glaring really, and I'll be taken aback by the pure resentment in them. He didn't like me, I was sure, but at least, he didn't fuck with me either. Always pretending I didn't exist and I always pretended he didn't too.

Dave was loud and overambitious with a godcomplex that made Hitler look like a saint.

"I'll redeem this country," he once proclaimed in what he called the 'DaveCave', climbing unto a table and spreading his arms wide. "And I will redeem the entire world. I will rule with an iron fist!"

Yeah, he had one too many bottles of beer that day.

"Your incessant narcissism knows no bounds! Do you want to be ruler or redeemer?" Lola asked boredly, chucking a cushion at him so he stumbled and fell to the ground with a clambering thud.

"Bitch!" He groaned from the floor.

"How the mighty has fallen." She giggled. "Titanic sinks a second time."

Lola was the cute little one, a head shorter than everyone and the guys treated her like their little sister. She always seemed to banter playfully with Dave. She was dating Osahon who, in many ways, reminded me of Kam, with his happy, easy smiles except he was more closed off, a private warmth about him. He was reluctant to claim the spotlight to himself, preferring privacy over crowds.

Jordan, sweet, suave, childishly cute Jordan was the playboy of the group. He was very good looking, with carefully nurtured coils on his thick black hair, cut in a fade haircut. He had playful black eyes that turned mischievous when he flirted. He could be smooth when he wanted to be. He had a reputation around school for getting all the girls but his childishly cute idiocy redeemed him in my eyes.