Nothing Gold Can Stay💰

🅴︎🅳︎🅸︎🆃︎: 🆃︎🅷︎🅴︎  🆂︎🅴︎🆀︎🆄︎🅴︎🅻︎  🅸︎🆂︎  🅽︎🅾︎🆆︎  🅰︎🆅︎🅰︎🅸︎🅻︎🅰︎🅱︎🅻︎🅴︎  🅾︎🅽︎   🅼︎🆈︎ 🅿︎🆁︎🅾︎🅵︎🅸︎🅻︎🅴︎

*
Epigraph

So dawn goes down to day
Nothing Gold Can Stay.

-John Green.

*

Summary.

In which Asa realizes that if left unguarded, the heart could fall in love with another. That the heart, is still a vulnerable thing to possess. That the heart, even a golden one, will do as it pleases.

*

It's Christmas break and the gang have secured themselves a multimillion naira villa to spend the holidays, hoping for a break from school and stress.

But they're about to find out that cooking up a bunch of happy-go-lucky, slightly hormonal teens in the same house for a long period of time is a recipe for disaster.

Tensions rise, bonds break, hearts crumple, tempers fuel and secrets are revealed and with each passing day, the gang is quickly realizing that maybe heading for this holiday getaway wasn't such a good idea after all.

*

The sequel will available on my profile in a week or so. I'll make an announcement to my followers when it's ready but if you don't follow me and you still want to continue with the book, just keep checking my profile to know when I release it.

Meanwhile..... I'll be dropping a few wattpad tips that I've been asked to share, (I'm no expert, but I'll do my best) and answering some questions that some readers ask, both here and in my DM... You can stick around for that.

And two sneak peeks of the sequel.

Both a Kasa moment and an Asir moment, since I didn't want anyone to feel less important. I had wanted the whole thing to be voted on. So head on to the next chapter and see how it goes.

❤ much love from here.