8 : We Meet Again (1)

A/N: WE LOVE TIME SKIPS DON'T WE FAM- Okay, I'll go now lmao, hope you enjoy!.... also this will start in Third person... but I may end up switching it in the middle, so sorry if I end up doing that.

A few years later~

Tanjiro. Yes, Tanjiro and his demon sister Nezuko. He was to be put on trial immediately. It was perfect timing for the Hashira meeting happening that day. Oyakata-sama would show up sooner rather than later, but the pillars argued among themselves.

"I'll give this boy a flamboyant end with the most flamboyant of blood splatter!" The sound pillar said a little to enthusiastically. His name was Tengen Uzui. His appearance was certainly flamboyant, and abstract. Personality wise, he was a caring individual. He can be a bit much when someone new meets him, but once they get to know him, most people find themselves enthused. He certainly wasn't someone you would call normal.

"There is no need for a trial! He very clearly violated the rules by being accompanied by a demon! That is unacceptable and is punishable by death!" The loud voice of the erratic and amusing man called. The flame pillar, Kyojuro Rengoku. He was another unusual man, but strong. He was strong and had unshakeable core morals instilled into him by his mother Ruka Rengoku. He cared for anyone, and held up his end of the stick. He fought with his best no matter what. Truly an honorable man.

"Poor child, let us put an end to him."

"Yes, indeed! A flamboyant one!"

Gyomei, the rock pillar. Probably the strongest of all of them, with a perfectly toned body. He couldn't be more fit, every inch of his body was muscle and bone. He was strange, but devoted his life to his cause no matter the situation. Even against all odds, the man would prevail and fight on.

The pillars argued, each one having a different opinion on how they should deal with the kid and demon. Mitsuri wanted to wait for Oyakata-sama while Obanai was purely focused on Giyu. They argued until Sanemi showed up with the box holding the demon inside. Tanjiro immediately got defensive as the impulsive man stabbed it several times. It infuriated the boy.

"Pillar or not, I won't forgive anyone who hurts me little sister!" He shouted running straight for the scarred man who looked ecstatic to beat the restrained boy. Unexpectedly, Tanjiro dodged his sword and threw his head downwards striking Sanemi in the face. It caused his nose to bleed as Tanjiro snatched box and crouched down in front of it protectively.

Suddenly, a mysterious guest of wind flowed through the sacred garden. It revealed a formed body of a female on top of the roof. Her weapon was strapped to her back, and threads laced one of her arms and legs. They couldn't see her face due to the hat she was wearing, but they saw the tender smile plastered calmly on her lips.

"Now, now... no need to get rough, boys." Her gentle voice called loudly. All the Hashiras were on guard by the time she jumped off the roof. It made her giggle lightly as she refused to take the ugly hat off.

"Who is she? Her outfit is nothing short of flamboyamt! She really pulls it off with her frame!" Tengen oozed. The unknown girl smiled and placed a finger to her lips while her other hand placed neatly on her thin waist.

"I'm not sure, but I don't believe she should be here. She isn't involved with anything we are here to discuss." Shinobu reasoned.

Giyu stayed put with his back facing the entire ordeal. Obanai, who had been hiding in a tree, dropped and took out his weapon.

"HEY FUCKHEAD, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE? GO SHIT ON SOMEONE ELSE'S PARTY!" Sanemi sounded angry like usual. They saw the wide grin appear on the lower half of her face.