Side Story : Haunted

Thought I was gone ;). Well, since I'm bored right now due to my imaginary sleeping schedule, I'm going to write a small side story that's a little related to how much I hate this god damn house I'm staying in (that used to be a church btw) xD.

You watched as Kyojuro pulled the entirety of his soft fiery hair into a high ponytail. He was getting ready to leave, taking you out to see a supposed haunted house. Of course, not wanting to believe it's truly haunted, you accepted the invite and were sitting on your shared bed with a pair of ripped, waist high, jeans on along with a black crop top that had a rose on the back, hidden by your long hair.

Kyojuro's wore a fancy suit as he put his hands into his pocket, turning to look at you with a bright smile. "Shall we go, princess?" He asked with a sweet tone only you heard.

With a small, skeptical some would argue, giggle you picked yourself off the bed and took the keys before he did, running out the door of your apartment. Kyojuro followed, yelling for you to give his keys back, but you ignored it and continued running, jumping over bars that stood in your way. You had always been athletic, even if you never played sports in school.

When you got to his bright red car you unlocked the doors, hopping in quickly and putting a seatbelt on. You were in the drivers side with Kyojuro hot on your heels as you put the key in and started the car. Kyojuro opened the passenger side with a scowl.

"You're driving? Again? You scare me, though..." he whined, upset he didn't get the keys before you.

"My driving scares you? How about your reckless ass driving scaring me?! You speed like we just robbed the damn bank, Kyojuro! So just let me drive and get in the car, babe." You sweetly said, patting the seat beside you. With a heavy sigh, he bent his head down, sitting in the care seat and placing the seatbelt on.

Quickly, you drove out of the garage of the apartment building while Kyojuro held onto the arm rest of the chair acting as if he was scared you would crash and gripping the thing was gonna save him. You heard him whisper small prayers while you only rolled your eyes.

"Eyes on the road, Kyojuro. Where's the house Tengen is meeting us at?" You questioned as Kyojuro looked happy once more, forgetting about the arm rest.

"I'll tell you when to turn, Snowball. Don't worry." You smiled at the nickname he had given you back when you were children.

After a long drive, you finally saw Tengen while speeding up slightly to get there faster. You started to hit the breaks and saw Kyojuro grip the dashboard while he held onto the seat. When you came to a full stop, Kyojuro jumped out of the car as fast as he could and opened your door while you pulled the key out.

"Hey, Kyojuro. (Y/N). Ready for a real haunted house?" He said with a devious smirk. He probably had something planned...

It was well past dark as Tengen and his three girlfriends led you into the home so searching it for the first time. It was large, and had two floors joined by a foyer. With nothing but flashlights, you clung to Kyojuro's arm, no matter how much you didn't want to believe it was haunted.

Suddenly, you saw something in the corner of your eye. It seemed to look like a man in a white suit, so of course it stood out in the dark dining hall. Your gaze immediately darted around trying to find the figure once again but failing miserably.

Deciding not to say anything, the five of you venture into the house farther. You saw the hair on the back of Kyojuro's neck stand up as something seemed to be breathing down your necks. You stopped in your tracks, startling the other four.

"You okay, (Y/N)-san?" Hinatsuru questioned as you began to slowly turn yourself, Kyojuro understanding.

He did the same, but you saw nothing and pushed yourself into Kyojuro's arm, burying your face into him. "Someone's here..." you whispered quietly.