40 : Your Hell (2)

A/N: KITTY \•○•/ This is the second part :o~

Muzan had left Douma as (Y/N)'s 'guardian' and told him he could do as he pleased as long as she didn't end up dead... which wasn't a good thing for her. He never shut up about his cult and fans, how he devoured girls, his sadistic tendencies... it all greatly disturbed the young pillar.

Before she knew it, her body was covered in blood, wounds and gashes littering her already scarred skin. Her wrists were still bound to the wall, but hung above her head which was bent down as she tried to rest for even a little bit. Much to her displeasure, she didn't get long before Douma waltzed back in happily, getting ready for another session of 'what can we do until she's about dead'? This time, however, he was followed by Muzan who had strange blue liquid in a test tube vile.

With an unreadable expression, he knelt down in front of (Y/N) and pulled her hair to force her attention to his face. He grimaced at the amount of blood that covered it, but immediately noticed something shiny hanging off her neck hidden by her clothes.

"What do we have here?" He asked, yanking it off her neck, only to meet a knee to the face as she reclaimed the golden, heart shaped necklace.

"Don't touch that." She growled and clenched it tightly in her fist.

Muzan sighed, "Very well. Back to the matter at hand... how are you feeling?"

"Fucking superb, man. Just great. Feel like I just got high off of mushrooms I found on the forest floor." She sarcastically replied, spitting to the side of the demon king.

Muzan scrunched his nose and stood back to his feet, "Seems you really enjoy being stubborn."

"It's one of the strong points, what can I say?" She shrugged in response and let her head slowly dangle, her hair falling to the side once more. "Go ahead and do what you want, you obviously didn't come here for a mental check up, not that I need one." She rolled her eyes, wincing as a sudden needle pierced one of her open wounds. "Couldn't you have picked somewhere else, fucktard??" And irk mark appeared on her forehead as she sighed and leaned against the wall.

"You should refrain from future name calling." Muzan warned, focusing most his attention on the vile full of the red liquid.

She shrugged, "I nickname everyone. Get used to it, princess." Muzan turned his head, visibly irritated by your words.

"Call me that again, I dare you." He growled the dare leading her to smile mischievously.

"P-r-i-n-c-e-s-s. Princess, Muzan you little princess! Hidden away in a tower, who will be your knight in shining armor? No one! Because mommy and daddy didn't love you-" Muzan retaliated out of anger and she coughed blood up suddenly as she fell to the side, finally quieting down. She was a real pain in the ass most of the time, and the only thing to shut her up was to knock her unconscious.

After awhile, she finally opened her eyes again and noticed the golden necklace that still laid in her hand. She pulled it closer to her chest, tears beginning to fall from her eyes.

How long had she been there?

A day? Two? A week? She didn't know. Each minute felt like an eternity, but with her necklace... it all became a bit more bearable...

"I'm sorry... Kyojuro..." she whispered, not knowing Kokushibo was there listening to her quiet sobbing as she longed for her sun. Each moment without it seemed to cause her more pain, and to look at things in a more dull perspective.

Douma walked in once again, this time with his fans in tow. "Guess what I got permission to do~!" He called sweetly, stopping when he saw her hunched over formed, tightly holding onto the necklace. "You've already given up?"