Side Story : My Idol Criminal (1)

Looking up at the TV, you saw a man with fiery hair and eyes that seemed to have a gravitational pull due to the fact he was always surrounded by fans. He was the number one idol, why wouldn't people gravitate towards him? It angered you slightly, but who were you to judge. If he's happy, he's happy.

You returned your attention to the glass of water in front of you. It was strange, you didn't know what you wanted to do and people younger than you were already so sure. Nothing seemed to fit, though, causing frustration and anger towards the subject of the 'future'. Neither of the things your parents did was interesting, your brother also didn't do something he would allow you to do. Not that you would want to. School was never your thing, either... you didn't fail, but definitely didn't pass.

Not to say you weren't smart, you caught on pretty quickly... you just valued sleep a lot more.

You chuckled quietly to yourself with a shake of your head and turned to leave the small cafe you frequently visited, only to be interrupted by a toned chest hitting your face. With a yelp, you quickly regain your balance and look up at the tall man you bumped into on accident.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry-" you pause after getting a good look at his face. His smile was wide while he pulled his shades away from his eyes.

"Don't worry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, so it's my fault too! Why not let me get you something as an apology?" He talked smoothly, earning a harsh glare.

You looked away, to hide the sudden rudeness. "I'm actually in a hurry, maybe some other time." Your excuse wasn't fake, you did really need to go, but you were lying when you offered to accept it some other time. You had no intentions of doing so.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by his sweet laugh that made everyone's head spin in your direction. Filled with sudden embarrassment, you ran out of the cafe with a red face. You hated attention like that and wondered how people could deal with it... although some people were just born loving it, you supposed.

After a few days, you finally mustered enough courage to return to your favorite small cafe, ordering your usual. Hoping no one would bother you, you buried your face into a book and sipped on the drink. But before you could get very far, you heard someone shuffle into the seat in front of you and peaked over the book, immediately covering your face again.

"Can you find somewhere else to sit...? I'm not in the mood for men." You awkwardly asked the unfamiliar man who only smirked.

"Oh, c'mon baby. Don't be so hard to get, you're definitely my type." His chuckle disgusted you and resulted in you slamming your book shut and standing up.

"I said no, so please excuse me. My day seems to have been ruined, so I'll take my leave. Please, stay. Wouldn't want my sour mood to spoil your day." You spoke in a sarcastic and harsh tone, hoping he got the memo and left you alone.

You stomped out of the cafe, heading towards the library where most guys didn't dare walk up to you. Small whispers about your angry expression echoed in your ears, but it didn't affect you. Unlike now, you were usually very shy and nervous, but also bold in certain situations. The echoes were usually the result of one of your bold outbursts...

Glancing back, you realized the guy was following you 'stealthily'. 'Yeah, okay buddy.' You rolled your eyes to yourself and looked at the watch in your wrist. "Still a little early. Such a pain in the ass." You complained while grabbing your thick, hard covered, book and holding it with the incentive to seriously hurt the man.

Suddenly, another man grabbed your wrist and started pulling you towards a dark alleyway. With a shriek, you swung the book towards the man's head, hard. It didn't do much considering he ducked and covered your mouth, pressing you against the cold brick of the wall behind you. The original man stalked towards you, creepily.

"We meet again, little lady. I can help if you want~." He cooed, only disgusting her further.

Your words were muffled, but very clear, "Go fuck yourself." The man, in response, only shook his head and grabbed your chin forcing the second man to back away.

"You poor thing... you're in such a predicament. What will you do to get out of it? Fight your way out?" He laughed at the idea and ran his fingers down the nape of your neck, sending chills down your spine. "What, cat got your tongue? You seemed to talkative earlier, though!" He whined with glee written in his expression. His hands now trailed your stomach, lifting your shirt slightly, causing you to instinctively knee him.

He backed away with a loud grunt before looking back up at you with anger in his eyes. It caused you to shriek quietly as you went to run, only to be grabbed by the waist. A hand covered your mouth once again as the second man drug you further into the alleyway, the original following angrily. "You really know how to piss me off, little lady." The man scoffed while the other bound your wrists tightly.

"You're not the first to say that." You huffed and turned you head, refusing to look at him. It failed, though, as he yanked your chin at him, possibly dislocating it.

"Now, now. Let's not get disrespectful." The man caressed your cheek lightly as tears from the slight pain in your chin formed, but refusing to fall. "Oh, c'mon. Cry for me, darlin'." He chuckled and pushed you into the ground, you grunting as it left you winded.

He climbed on top of you and smiled widely, unbuttoning your shirt this time. You turned your head with closed eyes, not wanting to watch him ravage your body.

*C R A C K*

Your felt something splatter onto your face, then the man on top of you fall to the side completely silent. Slowly, you peeled your eyes open and came face to face with the popular idol, buttoning your shirt back up.

"I didn't arrive to late, did I?" He asked with a sad looking expression. You, in return, looked at the motionless bodies of the two men who had attacked you. As soon as he cut your wrists free, you touched the liquid that had splashed your face. "Sorry, I can't always control where the blood will splatter." He spoke.

Your fingers were covered in red, assumedly blood that now surrounded the two men. "W-what-" you choked out before wincing, touching your jaw.

"Got your jaw? Let's go, I'll have it checked out."

A/N: There will be another part to this! Hope you enjoyed, and have a wonderful day/night!