19 : Another Random Chapter lmao

Immediately, you slammed the door open and felt the color drain from your face. Aoi and Kyojuro were arguing. Arguing, full out yelling. What on earth has gotten into them, you though with fear slightly written in your expression.

'What's going on in there?' Sabito mouthed from around the corner. The slam of the door didn't seem to get their attention at all, so instead of answering Sabito, you shouted louder than either of the two arguing. "Oi! The hell is going on in here?! People are trying to rest you dumbasses!" Both of them snapped their heads towards you, dumbfounded as your cheeks suddenly went red from the attention of everyone in the room landing on you.

"(Y/N)-san!" The girls yelled and ran towards you eagerly. You smiled awkwardly as they began clawing at your clothing.

"Snowball, hey!" Kyojuro said from his bed with a big smile on his face. "Sorry about the noise, I'll be more respectful next time!" You put your hand on your hip and huffed.

"What were you even yelling about? Was it at least worth the noise?" You asked with a sweet smile. Aoi and Kyojuro glanced at each other  then back to you with a small shrug. You sighed in response and walked into the room with Sabito and Giyu following closely. They noticed the broken door and looked to the boys for answers. "Sorry about the door, I was worried something had happened. I'll fix it later, so..." you trailed off and picked one of the girls up and placed her on your side.

Later, Kyojuro, Giyu, and Sabito spoke to one another while you laid on your bed with closed eyes and your back facing the trio behind you. Aoi, on the other hand, had the girls go to bed and sat in front of you. You and she didn't speak, but unlike most other times, she could read you like a book. You inhaled and exhaled evenly and tried to fall asleep, but couldn't with the racket the boys were making. They were goofing off and talking about Akaza and their last few demon encounters.

After awhile, Aoi figured it was time for everyone to sleep and drug Giyu and Sabito out of the room by the ear. You hadn't even flinched when she stood up, selling the case that you were asleep already very effectively, but Kyojuro stood up and walked over to your bed with crossed arms. "I know you're awake, Snowball." He said confidently causing you to peak at him.

"I would be asleep if you had been a bit quieter." You reasoned as your eyes closed once more. You didn't sound rude or mad, but your words were ones of an irritated (Y/N). "But that's okay, because you're just a loud person." You smiled hoping to provoke him playfully.

"Hey-!" He heard the slight chuckle that left your lips and smiled, "Well, if I'm loud, what are you?"

You thought for a moment and grinned, "if you're loud, then I'm just me." You chuckled and sat up, tapping the bed for him to sit next to you.

He willingly flopped down on your bed, and pouted slightly, "That's biased, Snowball!" He declared war as he took your pillow and slammed it into the back of your head.

"Ow-" you immediately stood up and took his pillow and started whacking him with half your strength. The sound of the pillows hitting you, and the laughter you both let out made it obvious you were goofing off like normal and both of you seemed to bask in the noise. You giggled with each hit he got in and swacked him twice as hard.

Suddenly you tripped on something and fell backwards while Kyojuro tried to stop you, but ending up falling as well. You ended up on the floor with Kyojuro on top of you. Your face began heating up fast, turning a deep red as you seemed to stop breathing. He moved his hands to either side of her head and pulled himself up slightly noticing he was on top of you. He quickly shuffled off and ran his hands through his hair with an obviously red face, muttering an apology.

A soft smile creeped onto your expression, "That was bound to happen, there's no need for an apology. I mean, I'm tired, it's late, and we were goofing off! Shit happens." You chuckled and sat back down on your bed. "But we should probably go to sleep soon."