Epilogue

"Stop it darling." Ellie swatted Ethan's thigh because of it's constant thumping that other people started to eye them with creased forehead.

"Can't help it darling, I am nervous." her husband said. Yes, they got married two weeks after that day. It was simple but perfect for her, only family and close friends are invited. She wore the very same dress she made while dreaming of getting married to Ethan.

"It's just an ultrasound darling, there is nothing to be nervous about." she said to calm him.

"I know, but this is the first time that I am going to see an ultrasound, of our child. I haven't seen and experienced it during your first pregnancy." he explained, slight irritation evident on his voice.

"I'm sorry." he said after sometime. "This whole pregnancy thing is making me nervous." he added which made her smile. Ethan had been hands on with her pregnancy ever since the day he had known she is carrying. She smiled when she remembered that day.

Flashback...

She woke up with slight muscle ache from the rigorous activity she had done with Ethan the whole night. She stretched her limbs and found him staring intently at her.

"What is it?" she asked, her eyes wandering on his face for any clues.

"Nothing darling, I am just admiring the beauty that you are." he said with a smile hinted on his lips and she moved to get closer to him and closed her eyes.

She felt Ethan moved and took something on the bedside table, she didn't mind it and kept her eyes closed.

"Darling," Ethan called and she opened her eyes to his very serious-looking face. "I know this will never rival how Lucas did his to Claire, but I decided not to let you leave this bed without you wearing this ring. Please marry me darling and make me the happiest man by being called your husband." Ethan said while putting it on her finger.

"Aren't I suppose to say 'yes' first before you put it?" she teased.

"Are you going to say no?" Ethan asked with a dejected face.

"No." come her quick answer which made him more dejected as it is, she giggled.

"Of course, I am going to say yes darling." she said and embraced him.

"Thank you darling. I love you." he said and returned her embrace.

"Even with the stretch marks and all?" she asked taunting him. She doesn't mind her body having it, she is not like the other woman who is not okay having a battle scar, because for her, it is one of her battle scar.

Before he answered, he positioned himself on top of her and stared at her body. She swallowed and waited, she saw him caressed the marks on her belly and side.

"They are beautiful in my eyes darling because it meant that you endured carrying my children and I admire you for that." he said and kissed her fully, she returned the kiss he gave her and when they parted she told him her secret.

"Darling, I think those marks will be more in the coming months." at his questioning gaze, she added. "I think, I just think, but I am not sure yet that I maybe pregnant."

It took him a while to process what she said and a wide smile covered his face.

"Really? We're pregnant?" the joy that his face radiated made her happy.

"I am not yet sure darling." she said, not wanting to quashed his hope.

"Oh, I am sure you are darling. There are some changes in you body that I noticed recently, but thought nothing of it." she gaped at his statement and chuckled.