Author's Note

Hey everyone, the time has come, the book ended and I have never been more thankful to all of you who supported my story or stories for that matter.

This story had been like a roller coaster for me for I found myself crying sometimes while writing some chapters, LOL, but it was worth it. They say that you must write something that you also want to read, and yes, I am reading my works as if I am not the one who wrote it. It may seem silly, but whenever I do, I sometimes wonder how I was able to make these stories.

Anyways, thank you, so, so much, I will not say who you are for I may miss some names. It was so great writing for all of you.

Next story will be about Ollie, it took me sometime to make the decision because I was choosing whether it will be Sean's or Ollie's. But I decided that Ollie's story will be next, though the timeframe will be almost the same as Sean's. I may start publishing it here in wattpad, maybe the second week of June, so stay tuned.

This will be the book cover with the title:

Hope you will like this as well (hopeful and giddy)

Hope you will like this as well (hopeful and giddy). Thank you again and God bless.

Till my next book! Love lots! ;)

-blue