06 : save lincoln

[ 06 : save lincoln ]

WISH

HINDI AKO SIGURADO if they let Lincoln go or they had him abducted. But damn, wala naman silang kailangan kay Lincoln so why would they keep him?

"Ash, do you think they let him go?"

"What about Link?" he asked. Oo nga pala, he didn't know what happened a while ago.

"I was running with him while Blaise was chasing after us. Unfortunately we got cornered. I jumped off the third floor and left him all alone."

His eyes widened, "What?! You left him? Why--"

"Because I don't think they would harm him! Literally wala siyang ginawang masama, he didn't do anything against me or them! They're only after me!"

Napaisip naman siya, "Technically they don't really need him," napahinga ako ng maluwag. "But you know Vortex. If he saw you with him, he will probably think na he has something to do with you,"

"Well he definitely has something to do with me, we're partners," I cringed at my choice of words. 

Blaise Vortex Savino is my partner slash best friend. We do stupid and thrilling things together. But he needs to do his job as an agent, my sister, Winter commanded him to chase me so he had no choice but to follow the orders.

"Not that, he will suspect Link na both of you are plotting something that's gonna go against the organization. You're a rebel after all." 

"I might be a rebel but he knows that I'm not a psychopath to plot something against my family!" 

Hindi pala alam ni Blaise na si Lincoln ang may-ari ng apartment na napasukan ko kaninang madaling araw.

"Damn it! I'll just contact him!" he yelled. "He doesn't know that I helped you on your ridiculous adventures."

"Hey this isn't ridiculous!" tiningnan niya ako ng masama. "Do it anyway,"

He dialed Blaise's number. After three rings, he answered.

"What do you need, Hernandez?" it was Blaise, obviously.

"What a wonderful greeting Vortex."

"You probably didn't call me to hear my greetings, did you? Tsk. Ano kailangan mo?" iritableng sagot nito.

"Where are you? Nahanap mo na ba si Wish?"

"Lady Wish. Just because she's your ex lover doesn't mean you can address her informally."

"Puta, just tell me where the fuck are you!" Ash raised his voice, losing his patience. 

"Wala kang pakialam. It's none of your business. And oh, I found a man who was with her a while ago. He might be dangerous, I don't know."

So it's confirmed. They have him! 

"Release him, he's useless."

"No," he let out a devilish laugh, "'Wag ka na nga makialam, fuck off!" he said and hanged up.