[ iii. ] 41 : pisces, the introduction

[ 41 : pisces, the introduction ]

WISH

LIFE IS A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE.

Just as it could bring you up, it could also bring you down. And through that phase, while everything around you is changing, you just find yourself changing in the process.

You won't be aware of it.

But the people around you will. They will notice how your smile doesn't feel as warm as before. How your eyes that were once full of hope, turned dull.

They will notice it. . . but you won't.

"You look off," my cousin, Stephanie said. By the looks of it, I spaced out again. She was staring at me intently.

We are currently having our lunch on Rouge Cafè. Blaise was sitting across us.

"Eh, I'm alright." I said and smiled faintly. "How are you, Blaise?"

Blaise was sipping from his cup. He froze then looked at me with a smile. He hasn't changed at all.

Only that his back were now scarred. Under his uniform, there are a couple of bandages on his back due to the stab he got from Lysander.

Aside from the stab wound, he also has a bandaid on the bridge of his nose. Although it still looked the same, it was now scarred. The doctor said that it would be impossible for that scar to disappear.

It will be there always from now on. Nonetheless, he still looked gorgeous. If anything, it only made him look badass and hotter.

"Just the same," he answered. "I wasted two weeks staying in the hospital. I'm bored to death,"

Two weeks passed ever since Lysander almost killed us, but him ending up dead instead.

After finding out about Virgo's real identity, Lincoln literally beat him up. Lucius ended up getting confined on the hospital just like Blaise.

In fact, they were neighbors. Lucius often visited Blaise to annoy him. Of course I knew, I was assigned to take care of Blaise since it was clearly my fault.

"I-I'm sorry," I lowered down my gaze. "If it wasn't because of me--"

"Wish," he called. "Miracles really do happen, huh? Your pride is too damn high to say that word to anyone."

"I'm serious."

During the past two weeks, I made sure to tag Guinevere along with me anywhere we go. Genesis and Grayson did the same to protect her.

We successfully unveiled Virgo. And just when I thought everything was going back to its normal state, a new mysterious constellation comes in.

This time worse.

Virgo, aka Lucius, he only abducts people. But Pisces?

Pisces murder his victims.

[ 1 week prior ]

Because of the car accident, I was confined to the Locksmith Medical Hospital.

I received several bone cracks and some damages that I was forced to be confined on the hospital.

I was bored. Even though my room and Blaise's room were only across each other, I don't have the courage to face him.

I've got him in so many troubles.