50 : airplane brawl ( part 1)

[ 50 : crimson constellations ]

WISH

BLAISE VORTEX SAVINO was the first man that captured my attention.

When we were young, I've always noticed him hanging out with my cousins and sisters, he's especially  close to Stephanie and Winter. Lalo na kila Walter, Stephen, at Storm.

He had a long brownish hair that somehow made him look like a girl. I actually thought he was.

We never talked.

Although palagi ko siyang nakikita na bumibisita sa mansion namin. And sometimes when I sneak out of the mansion, I spot him playing video games on his PSP on the side walk.

Nagtataka ako kung bakit hindi niya man lang ako pinapansin o kina-kausap samantalang ang mga pinsan at kapatid ko ay lagi niyang kalaro.

When I turned 9, I finally decided to approach him.

It was nearly 2 a.m. that time when I sneaked out from the mansion because Miss Lilithia gave me a punishment for not behaving.

I found myself inside a 24/7 convenience store, wearing a penguin onesie and fluffy slippers. "Pwease give me a cotton candy, old woman." I said to the cashier.

The woman shook her head. "Oh what a cute little penguin. Wala ditong cotton candy, little kid."

I pouted my lips. "I'll give you half of my parents' wealth! I'm demanding you to give me a cotton candy right away!"

But the old woman only laughed. Ha, does she think I'm kidding?!

With a defeated expression, I sat down on the floor and pouted my lips. I leaned on the fridge where they store soft drinks and the likes.

I can hear the song 'Thunder' by Boys Like Girls playing in the background.

From there, I saw another kid crying few meters away from me. I thought it was a girl, but turns out it was the little boy who ignores my whole existence on purpose!

I squinted my eyes on the little kid as he sobbed harder. It made me wonder why.

I fished out the paper inside my onesie pocket and formed a paper airplane. I then threw it to his direction.

The little boy stopped crying when he noticed the paper airplane. A smile formed on his lips as he stared at it.

"A-Airplane?"

Unconsciously, I found myself scooting closer to his direction until I was finally sitting beside him.

"It's a paper airplane," I smiled at him. His eyes grew wide when he noticed me.

"Kid?" he asked. "You're Water's little sister!"

I extended my arms on him and said, "Wipe your tears by my onesie. You look a total mess. . . airplane guy!"

He obeyed my orders and wiped his tears. "You. . . do you not want to play with me? I'm the great Wish Gravity Valentine."

He pouted his lips. "W-Winter and Stephanie told me you're scary."

"Do I look scary?" he shook his head instantly.

"A-And everytime I see you, my heart always beats like a hurricane!" he said. The metaphor he used didn't match but whatever. "That's what scares me the most, kid!"

"Why are you crying, airplane?" I asked, diverting the topic. I'll just put a prank on those two later.

"T-That man took my money." he pointed on the creepy looking man on the counter. "He told me not to tell anyone. I think he's going to rob this place--"