24 : let's commit a crime

[ 24 : let's commit a crime ]

WISH

NASA HARAP KAMI ng sasakyan ni Blaise. Sa labas ng 7-eleven. Pagkatapos niyang maubos ang kape, hinila ko agad siya palabas.

Blaise scowled at me. "I'm not in the mood to play with your games, Wish. Give me the damn key!"

I averted my gaze on him and glared.
"Set aside your anger for now. I do not have the time to deal with it,"

I opened the car at doon kami parehas na natigilan. Crap. Blaise is drunk. Hindi siya pwedeng mag-drive. Walang problem since I'm an expert driver.

But the thing is, 'yong kabila ng handcuff ay nakalagay sa left hand ko.

"Remove the cuffs now," Blaise ordered.

I stared at him then down to our hands. I cannot let him go. Otherwise, he'll escape!

"I can't," I told him. "Pumasok ikaw,"

Blaise's eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

"Just get inside the damned car!" I yelled. He ruffled his hair in a frustrated manner and hastily sat on the driver's seat.

"Now what?"

"Prepare," that's the last word I told him before sitting on his lap. I felt his whole body flinched but that didn't stop me from closing the door and starting the engine.

"I'll drive instead," he offered.

"You're drunk and that's against the law," I contradicted.

"We've already broke the law a couple of times!" his voice thundered inside the car. "I've completely sobered up,"

"Don't argue. You can't change my mind," I said firmly.

I heard him sigh heavily from the back. His breath brushed against my nape which sent thousands of shiver down my spine. I acted like I didn't feel anything and drove off.

I only used my right hand to control the steering wheel.

"Make it fast," he mumbled. "I want to go home now,"

"We can't," sabi ko. "Miss Lilithia will definitely throw a fit if she sees us together. Especially while sleeping,"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm not going to release you just yet," I said with a smirk. "Virgo and I had a talk. Virgo said his next victim will be a friend of mine."

"And you assumed that it was me?"

I nodded my head, my eyes still focused on the road. "Better safe than sorry, yeah?"

"How did you even get to talk with that person?" he asked out of curiosity.

"I accidentally ran into him at the rooftop. I was gonna knock him out pero he threatened me that he'll jump in the building," I explained. I'm still annoyed by the fact how he tricked me!

"He?" he questioned. "I'm still convinced that it's Miss Crimson,"

"It's a pronoun used if you're not yet sure on someone's gender. If it's not specified yet." I rolled my eyes. "I don't think it's her. Actually, I'm certain."

"Psycho," he mumbled. "I'm not in the mood to talk about that sociopath. Tsk, saan ba tayo pupunta? Sa ganitong oras? It's late!"

"We can't go home dahil madami tayong shippers sa bahay mo at sa akin. 'Wag na ikaw magtanong at sumunod na lang ikaw,"