13 : thunder

[ 13 : thunder ]

WISH

I'VE BEEN IGNORING Lincoln Esquivel for the whole day. After the little incident yesterday, I made my decision not to talk to that grumpy human again.

I'll probably just burst out in anger. Not cool.

How ironic though, now that I'm avoiding him, he started pestering the crap out of me.

The tables have turned.

Kanina, bago mag-start ang classes ko, pumunta siya sa room namin para kausapin ako. Of course, I pretended not to hear or even see him. As if he was invisible. After that, sa cafeteria.

"Gravity, let's talk." he demanded with his usual serious tone.

"Blaise, may naririnig ka bang multo?" I asked sarcastically.

Blaise shrugged his shoulders, "Multo na makapal kilay? Oo yata,"

Blaise and I were eating nang bigla siyang tumabi sa 'kin. I zipped my mouth. Si Blaise? Ayon, dinaldal si Lincoln. Well, nag-asaran lang sila. Nakikita kong punong-puno na si Lincoln sa pang-aasar ni Blaise.

That's what happened the whole day. Lincoln begging me to talk to him, Blaise mocking Lincoln's actions, and me, zipping my mouth.

Now, naglalakad ako sa hallway nang bigla akong hinarang ni Guinevere at Genesis. At first I thought it was Lincoln.

"Wishy-Wish!" Guinevere greeted as she kissed my cheek. Tsk.

I grimaced at her, "Guinevere, isa pang tawag mo sa 'kin niyan, tatawagin ka ni kamatayan,"

Genesis rolled her eyes at me while Guinevere? She looked pleased, "You've got a twisted sense of humor, I like it!"

"Whatever. What do you guys want? Your twin sister's looking at me like she desires to murder me," I joked.

Well, it's not a joke in the first place. Guinevere and I get along so well. In fact, I think she's the only friend I have inside the University aside from Blaise.

And Genesis? There's like, a bad blood going on between us. It doesn't take a genius to know that she hates me. I don't have a single clue why.

"Ah, don't mind her." sabi na lang ni Guinevere as she nudged her twin sister.

Genesis rolled her eyes as she looked at me, irritated. "You're invited to the party, Valentina."

My eyebrows knitted, "It's Valentine." I corrected her, "Also, I don't like parties. What party though?"

Genesis rolled her eyes for nth time. "You don't have to come if you don't want to,"

Malakas na tinapik ni Guinevere ang likod ni Genesis. The poor little thing coughed. "Friday kasi ngayon, y'know, TGIF? Sa bahay namin. It's a house party. I'll text you the address, alright?"

Oh. A house party! When I was in New York, I party every other night on my classmate's house. Sometimes I'm the one who throws party on my mansion.