38 : unveiling virgo

[ 38 : unveiling virgo ]

WISH

"LET ME GUESS, you got into another trouble, baby?" Blaise concluded, rubbing his eyes.

His eyes looked swollen and sleepy that he could barely open it. Like me, he's also wearing a onesie. It's not much of a surprise to see him in this state.

After having that conversation with Virgo, I immediately ran and hailed a cab to come here in Blaise's room.

"No, I'm solving a puzzle." I smirked. "I only have less than an hour to complete it. Wanna come with me?"

He ruffled my hair and smiled. "Remember the promise we made when we were kids? To always stick together and hold hands when one of us is in trouble."

"So it's a yes?"

"If you're in, I'm in."

Ah, I'm really thankful to have him as my best friend.

//

We haven't been into the Crimson room for weeks now. Blaise and I went there to sort out and find the missing pieces of the puzzle regarding Virgo.

"Who do you think he is?" I asked out of blue, habang tinitingnan ang mga victim ni Virgo, pictures and informations included.

Inalis ko ang mga pictures at informations na naka paskil sa board na ginawa ni Lincoln. Bahala na kung magalit siya, lagi naman 'yon galit.

"Ashton," Blaise answered who was sitting beside me. He was typing out extra informations on his laptop about the victims. "At first I disregarded that possibility, but now I'm doubting him."

"He can't be the culprit," I contradicted. "He's the next victim."

Blaise looked at me, open mouthed. "Woah? How did you find out?"

"We talked. . ." I trailed off. "He gave me a clue and later figured out he's targeting Ash,"

"That's fucking crazy," he murmured. "Then who the heck is Virgo?!"

I groped my pocket to get my phone. I tossed it to him and scooted closer. "He sent me a message when that fucker got you in trouble. Let's trace its location,"

Blaise pinched my cheeks and smiled brightly, "Ah, my baby is so brilliant!"

"I'm not a baby," I rolled my eyes, hititng his flaming hair. "Just do it while I study the victim's informations,"

He nodded. "I can't wait to unveil that retard,"

As I was busy examining the pictures and printed documents about the victims, Blaise suddenly said something so out of blue.

"I've only got one kiss," he uttered. "Shame,"

I can't help but roll my eyes. "This isn't the right time to talk about that."

"Just mumbling things to avoid boredom. This will take ten minutes or so before I find out its location. So let's have a little chichat, yeah?"

"I hate small talks." I informed.

"This isn't one."

I glared. "Last time I checked, we only had one kiss,"

He shook his head. "Our lips touched when you gave me a CPR,"

I grimaced. "That was a CPR, not a kiss. It was for the sole purpose of rescuing you."

"Still!"