15 : virgo

[ 15 : virgo ]

WISH

LINCOLN IS DEFINITELY an unpredictable human. Of all people that he could ask for help, why did it have to be me--which is by the way, the so-called villain on his life?

How ironic!

I waited for a few moments, waiting for him to laugh and say 'get your asses out of here' but he didn't. Instead, his serious face remained the same.

Blaise whistled, breaking the deafening silence between me and Lincoln. He was humming a song that I could not recall.

"An armistice, eh?" I uttered.

Saka ko lang napansin na may inabot si Genesis na isang maliit na remote control. She pushed a button at bumaba ang isang malaking whiteboard mula sa ceiling. Nasa dulo ito ng lamesa.

From there, nakita ko ang naka-dikit na picture ng isang babae at isa pa sa lalaki. 

At the center of the board, there was a drawing, 'yong sign na Virgo. Across it was my picture. Suspect number 1 ang nakasulat sa ibaba nito.

"Woah, woah, why the heck am I suspect number one?!" bulalas ko.

I could not believe it! Genesis persuaded Lincoln to ask for my help, thus leading Lincoln to propose a ceasefire to me. And then what, only to find out that I'm their number one suspect? How absurd!

"I suspected you because of what happened five years ago. Calm your shit down," Lincoln quickly defended himself.

"Dipshit," I murmured. "Well then, hurry and erase my name and picture because I'm telling you, I'm not that demon ass bitch Virgo!"

Lincoln rolled his eyes and headed to the whiteboard-- probably to take down my picture on the suspect list-- well, I am the only person in the suspect list.

I was watching Lincoln as he tore down my picture and tossed it on the trash can. I diverted my attention on Genesis who cracked a sarcastic laugh.

"What's funny? Is it your face?" I asked her sarcastically. Blaise stifled a laugh. Tch, truth be told, Genesis is pretty. Not as pretty as me but she's damn beautiful.

Genesis has this long black hair and has thick bangs--almost covering her eyes. Mukha siyang typical na queen bee, yes, she looks like a bitch pero I hate to admit that she's smart. I honestly like her to be my friend.

But at the moment? She's being a bitch.

"Bold of you to assume that Virgo is a woman," she said, narrowing her eyes on me.

I arched my eyebrow, "Ah, so you're still suspecting me as Virgo? Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not,"

"I'm totally kidding," she said at nag-peace sign ng wala man lang kaemo-emosyon sa mukha.

I couldn't tell of she's being sarcastic or not. "I wouldn't have suggested Link to ask for your help if I really have suspicions on you, right?"

"Left," bulong ni Blaise. Tsk, so childish. Wala na akong masabi kaya I blew a bubble on my chewing gum na lang.

Lincoln cleared his throat, nakaupo na ulit ito sa swivel chair niya. His hands were intertwined.

"I'm glad that you decided to help us," Lincoln started. Aba, aba, na-misinterpret niya yata 'to.

"Wrong." I argued. "Do you really think that I would just put myself--including my most trusted agent in trouble to just help you?"

Blaise clapped his hands, "Very well, I'm her most trusted agent!"