39 : negotiation with the villain

[ 39 : negotiation with the villain ]

WISH

I HEADED OUT on the student council room while dragging Lucius. My heart was full of anger. Not for Lucius, but for Ashton. If he didn't brainwash and pushed Lucius to do that to Lincoln, none of this would have happened.

"Let me go, Valentine!" he yelled. "Are you nuts?! You're really gonna do this to me when I have your friend?"

I slammed his face on the hood of the car, waking Blaise up who's sleeping inside.

"You can't cause her any harm if you're not around." I gritted my teeth. "If you want me to release you, then let all of your victims go."

Lumabas si Blaise ng kotse at parang amazed na amazed na tiningnan si Lucius. "So you're Virgo. Fuck, when I traced your location, which was on the student council room, I assumed it was Grayson."

"Oh, hello there, Valentine's boyfriend! Tell her to let me go!"

Blaise cracked a laugh. "When you thought you're the dominant but turns out you're the submissive. Does that suck?"

Lucius glared. "What the heck are you talking about?"

"Blaise, this isn't the right time to throw jokes about BDSM," I snorted. "Go ahead and get this villain inside the trunk,"

"Woah, woah, trunk?!" Virgo scornfully asked. "Are you out of your mind?!"

I slammed him again on the car, making him wince. "Yes, baby."

"Woah, wait, baby?!" Blaise protested. "I'm your baby!"

I glared at him. "I'm calling him baby because he looks like a baby. Damn, Blaise. Are you going to help me or not?"

"Let's just bring him to the backseat." he said. "It's 2 a.m., people are said to be more honest at night. Might as well ask him questions so that he could spill us some tea?"

Blaise moved his eyebrows up and down. Damn this giraffe.

"Fine." I surrendered. "Only for the sole purpose of asking him questions,"

Blaise practically threw Lucius on the backseat. Ha, if he's not handcuffed, he could've easily take Blaise down.

"Someone save me from this lunacy!" Lucius protested, we ignored him.

"Airplane, do you know any place?" I queried. "To hide him for the meantime,"

"Uh, last time we hid Miss Crimson on the crimson room," Blaise reminisced. "Are we going to tell Esquivel?"

"No," I quickly said. "We can't tell him yet. Or rather, let's keep this from him forever."

"Woah, you're not telling my little brother?" Lucius interfered. "Ah shit, I thought you're a loyal penguin?"

I shot Lucius a sideward glance. "Stupid crap, your brother loves you more than anything. If he finds out that you did this pathetic stupid stunt to rehearse, it will scar him for life."

He's really great at making my blood boil. Though everytime I tell him insulting words, I always try not to look at his face because crap. . .

He looks like a baby! He's a total cutie and that's just annoying! Villains are supposed to be ugly and nasty looking!

Alright, maybe I'm stereotyping.

"Ah, so you don't want my little brother to get hurt," he murmured. "Apparently you're his sibling as well. Shame, he liked you so bad."