▪️Chapter 4

Edited

Edited.

"This room is quite big though" Xera gushed.

"Yeah, I saw the room for three and they are quite small compared to this room" Seyong supported. I nod, agree with their statement.

There are only three rooms in our dorm and since there are four of us, the group agreed to give the room for four to us while they took the room for three.

"I'm hungry" Aira groaned as she lay on our shared bunk beds. She took the top bed while I took the bottom.

"Me too" I let out a small chuckle before placing my clothes that I've put on hangers and place them in my own closet.

"Are any of them cooking some food right now?" Seyong ask as she peek her head from her top bed to look at us. I shrug, not knowing anything.

"Do you wanna go out for lunch? I'm so down for a big fat meal" Aira said with excitement laced in her voice.

Suddenly, a knock interupted us. I went to open the door since I'm the closest to it.

"Hi, guys. We were wondering if you all want to go out for lunch? And we want to buy some groceries after" Soyoung, the oldest in the group, asked. I look at Aira, Xera and Seyong for confirmation and they all nod without any hesitation.

"Yeah, of course! We'll be ready in 10 minutes" I smile. She return my smile before nodding.

"Alright, see you" she said before walking away.

"Yes! Food, here I come!" Aira beamed as she jump from her top bed to grab her unpacked luggage.

We got ready shortly after and went out for lunch. It all went well and we got a lot more closer than before.

"Damn, Aira. You're buying all that?" Seyong asked, laughing as she look at Aira who is bringing loads of food with her bare hands. I turn to look at her and couldn't help but to laugh as well.

"Here, gosh Aira" Xera chuckled as she hand Aira a basket. She mumbled a small thanks before proceeding to take more food. I shook my head slightly before turning to pick my own food.

Where is it?

"Guys, I'm going to the other aisle for a minute" I told them before walking away.

"I swear I saw it somewhere near here before" I mumbled as I scanned the shelves of candies. I wasn't looking at my surrounding as I focused on finding my favorite candy when I accidently run into someone. Fortunately, the impact wasn't strong. I quickly look at the person to apologized when my words stuck in my throat.

"Watch where you're going. Dumbass" the same girl ealier said, whispering the last word under her breath.

"Excuse me?" I look at her with a small frown. Why is she being such a bitch with me but actually fine with her small group of friends?