▪️Chapter 8

Edited

Edited.

"Hello, nice to meet you all" two tall woman who we met barely a second ago, greetted politely. They're identical twins, I'm sure.

"I'm Veronica and I am your dance teacher" the first one who looked slightly older, bowed.

"And I'm Vanessa. Your vocal teacher" the other one introduced with a bright smile. I can see her deep dimples showing off the most. That is cute!

All of us bowed as a sign of respect.

"So this is why the company asked us to come" Aira whispered. I nod.

"So now since you got to know them, I want all of you to discuss on the date when each one of you will be practicing with your teachers" Junhee ordered as he stand tall, showing how much power he holds.

"I'll leave all of them to both of you" I heard Junhee whispered to the twins which is now known as our teachers. They both nod with a smile before Junhee walk out of the meeting room.

"Okay now, I hope all of you can start to introduce yourself before we discuss the date" the one who looked more matured, Veronica, said. We all nod as we introduced ourselves one by one.

"Right. There are 10 of them in total" Vanessa said to herself as Veronica nod.

"Since you will be given two weeks of practice, we've decided to meet each one of you, four times at least" Veronica started. We all nod.

"Both Roni and I has made a schedule so I want all of you to fill up your names at the time and day you preferred the most" Vanessa said as she hand Soyoung, who sit the closest to her, the schedule.

"The day that available is Monday 'till Friday, at 8AM and 3PM. So choose wisely" Veronica said. Soyoung quickly fill in the schedule as she hand it to the next person.

I'm fine with anything so I don't mind being the last person to fill up the schedule.

At last, I got Monday and Thursday for the first week and Tuesday and Friday for the second week. Each one of it are at 3 except for Monday on the first week.

I quickly fill in my name before passing it to Aira who passes to the person beside her then continue until it went back to Vanessa's hand.

She examine the paper roughly before nodding her head.

"Well done!" she chirped.

"Tomorrow will be our first class so.. Haera, be ready" Vanessa added as she scan the schedule. I nod.

Damn, I just realised I'm the first one to practice with them. Every. Single. Stage.

It's good, right?

"Well, I guess that is all for now. Please make sure all of you has your song picked or if you don't know any, at least have some options so Nessa can help you find the perfect song that matches your vocal or rap style" Veronica said.