▪️Chapter 37

Edited

Edited.

I practiced hard for the next few days and I am gladly satisfied with my dancing skills for now. It looked good, even Veronica has complimented my dancing.

But the only problem is, I couldn't find any song for the additional solo stage that I really want to sing.

I shrugged before practicing the dance once again. When I'm done dancing, I was shocked to hear some clap from the door.

I quickly turn to the door to see S.Coups leaning on the door frame with a big smile. He didn't wear his mask anymore and it warmed my heart in some way.

"Hello" I smiled at him before running to stop the song. Without realising, he is already standing right beside me.

"Let's listen to some songs while we're chatting" he said, typing things in the keyboard as I walk towards the sofa and took a nice gulp of my mineral water. S.Coups joined me on the sofa shortly after, leaning on it.

I focused on the song that he played. It's the same song he played for me the night I sprained my ankle.

To my youth.

"You really love this song, huh?" I asked him as I relaxed at the soothing music. He nod, smilling calmly.

"This song helps me a lot, when I was in my hiatus" he murmured the last part. I suddenly reminded how he used to be on hiatus because of his mental health.

"Oh, I bet it was miserable that time" I said quietly. He nod, placing his arms behind his head as he close his eyes, feeling the song. I did the same.

As I listen to the song, my mind feels so calm. The song actually has a lot of deep meanings. It's a very comforting song where it talked about a painful life and how they hoped to reach their dreams. I can relate to the song a lot.

"This song reminds me that I still have hope, that's how I recover from my anxiety" S.Coups said quietly. I look at him only to see him closing his eyes tight.

"That time, I felt so useless. My thoughts was always negative. Every move I made fears me. I'm scared of how people would think of me, how they will judge me in everything I do" he spilled as I listen carefully.

"I was about to give up. I'm not lying, I really do. I even almost took my life away" he said, finally cracking his eyes open as he look at me. My heart ache at how sad his eyes looked.

"But then, I found this song and it gave me hope. I don't know how a song can make me feel better about myself. So that is why it became my favorite song" he smiled warmly, automatically made me feel comfortable with the atmosphere.

"But that's not the only thing that healed me" he started. I frowned slightly, looking into his eyes.

"You helped me, Haera. You healed me" he said with a small smile.