▪️Chapter 20

Edited

Edited.

"Aira, don't cry. I'm sure you'll be okay" I reassured her. She accidently messed up her dance by stumbling over, and it was obvious.

"I'm scared I would be the one to get eliminated, Haera" she confessed with tears in her eyes. I quickly wipe away her tears and hug her tight.

"No no, don't say that. You'll be fine. I'm sure you will" I told her. She can't leave me. We both promised to debut together.

"I'm scared, Haera" he mumbled, hugging me tight.

"Finally" Junhee burst in the room with a freaking out expression.

"Hurry up, the elimination segment will start in barely few minutes" Junhee said as he drag both of us out of the waiting room. I look over at Aira and give her a reasurring smile.

She would be fine, right?

"This week is such an intense week. All of them has performed wonderfully but sadly, two of them will leave us tonight" the emcee started. Aira who is standing beside me, hold onto my hand tight. I brushed the back of her palm slowly, trying to soothe her.

"Just like the last stage, the eliminations were counted by 70% from the jury and 30% from the votes. Shall we start calling out for the bottom 3?" the emcee read out his script. My heartbeat quickens. I couldn't help but to think of my slight mistake on the stage earlier.

Do people saw my mistakes?

"The first one to be called is, Haera" the emcee's voice echoed in my ears. My eyes widen in shock as I feel like my heart would leap out of my chest.

I look at Aira who is also as shock as me. I managed to give her a small smile before releasing our holding hands and stepped foward.

"The next is, Soyoung" I was shocked to hear Soyoung's name. I look over to her to see her already looking down, her lips quivering in fear.

"Last but not least, Aira" my head immediately shot to Aira. Her eyes were glassy as she look down before stepping foward.

"You'll be fine" I whispered to her. She look at me for awhile, nodding slightly.

"Now, I will leave this to the jury" the emcee said before leaving the stage. All of us look over at the jury who is obviously our PD, that is sitting across from us.

"Right, hello to all of you. I will be straightfoward in this" he started his speech quickly.

"All three of you has made slight mistakes on your own stage. Since this is the fourth stage, you should already know that everything I want is perfection" he continued.

"I have judged each one of you closely and I would only give another chance to only one of you. I'll right away call the names that would be eliminated" he continued again. I look over at Aira as I take in a deep breath.