▪️Chapter 40

Edited

Edited.

"3.. 2.. 1! Happy 3rd Anniversary!" all five of us cheered happily. I popped the mini confetti poppers, shocking all four of them.

"Haera!" Hani whined since she's the type that get shock really easily. I laughed heartfully.

"Sorry" I apologized but couldn't help to smile brightly.

"Bloomies! Thank you for the wishes" Xera said to the camera with a bright smile.

"I can't believe it has been three years since we debuted, I felt old" Xera added with a small chuckle.

"You are old" I said quietly, hoping she wouldn't hear me but she did.

"Hey! We're the same age" she look at me with laser eyes. I raise both of my hands up in surrender.

"Come on, let's cut the cake!" Seyong butted in, turning on the lighter to light up the candles on the cake.

We all blow the candle in count of three.

"You got your saliva on it!" Jane exclaimed, looking at Hani, disgusted. I laughed heartfully. We spent an hour being on live to celebrate our third year of debutting together.

Once everything is wrapped up, I cleaned the table with Hani as the others went to put the things away.

"Wait, where's the cake? Damn, did I got here late again?" Junhee burst in our dorm, shocking the hell out of me.

Yes, you guessed it. I begged PD for taking Junhee back in the company since I was the one who told him to hide the truth so it is basically my fault. Unexpectly, PD agreed to let Junhee be our manager once again.

"We already finished it, Junhee. You're too late" Hani told him as she place both of the hand on her waist, like a mother scolding their child. Junhee sighed loudly before slumping on the sofa behind us.

I felt my phone vibrates in my pocket so I quickly excuse myself and walked towards the kitchen so they won't hear me.

"Hello" I gretted the person on the other line.

"Come outside of your dorm" Seungcheol's voice ringed in my ear.

"Right now?" I asked him for confirmation, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Yeah, come on! I'm taking you somewhere" he said. I can even feel him smilling cheekily through the phone.

"Okay, be right there in a minute" I said before ending the call and quickly run towards my shared room and grabbed a fluffly jacket.

"I'm going to go out for a bit, bye!" I told everyone in the living room, running outside of our dorm.

Once I got on the ground level, I immediately saw S.Coups leaning on his car outside of the building. I paused my track and take a deep breath while caressing my hair to make me look decent. I walk to him with a bright smile.