▪️Chapter 7

Edited

Edited.

"Oh wait, I never asked you about this. How did you and the two meet?" I asked as I sip on my juice. She left her mini fork on her plate before answering.

"We got to know each other pretty recently, about few months ago" she said and laughed as soon as she saw my shocked face.

"You guys just known each other for few months? I thought it was years! You guys are so close" I stated in shock. She nod slowly with a smile on her lips.

"Yeah. I can't believe it too. But we all met when we went for the audition" she shrugged. I nod as my lips form an "o".

"You know that day, I almost want to join LeeNa and her friends but luckily, I saw her bitchy face so I went to Xera and Seyong. And somehow, we got attached. We still in contact with each other even after the audition and luckily, all three of us passed" she shared. I nod in amusement.

"That is so cool!" I stated as she let out a small chuckle. "Of course!".

Suddenly, the cafe's bell rang, announcing their customer's entering. I was about to mind my own bussiness when I saw that damn same guy. I watch him take a seat across from me, before ordering.

"What's wrong?" Aira asked as she turn to look at the guy when she saw me staring him for too long.

"That guy" I said quietly, eyeing the guy as Aira do the same.

"What, is he a serial killer or something?" she joked. I look at her knowingly.

"No. I keep seeing him recently" I said with a little confusion.

"That's normal. He probably live near here" Aira shrugged, focusing back on her food.

That's normal, right?

°°°

I slump on the sofa with a lazy sigh as I lean my head on the hand rest.

"My throat hurts" I complained to myself as I rub my neck carefully. I have spent few hours in the practice room to test and practice my vocals.

Suddenly, my phone rang, making me jolted up to sit on the sofa. I grab my phone on the coffee table and answer the call as soon as I saw Aira's name.

"Hello?" I gretted.

"Bestie! Let's go out for lunch!" Aira cheered loudly. My eyes immediately went to the clock on the wall. It's almost 12 in the noon.

Damn, I've been here for that long?

"Yeah, sure. I'll go pack my things now" I replied with a small smile.

"Alright! Bin and I will pick you up, wait there!" Aira cheered joyfully before ending the call. I look at the dark screen with a small smile.

She's always cheerful.