▪️Chapter 27

Edited

Edited.

"Are you sure you want to go and find him? Do you even know where he is?" Xera asked as she throw the potato chip in her mouth as it made a tantalising crispy sound. I look at the mirror with a big smile, trying to smoothen out my slightly crooked shirt.

"I'll try my best in finding him" I smiled, confident in myself.

"But your ankle isn't healed yet. If you walk too much, it'll worsen the wound!" Seyong argued. I turn to look at her with a small smile.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. For now, I just want to convince him that I'm not cheating on him" I replied, looking in between them.

"But you don't even tell us the truth yet" Seyong said sadly, looking at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll tell you guys soon. I'm still not comfortable to talk about it. I'm not even sure if I would tell Vernon the truth as well" I spilled. I'm scared they would use me or bully me like the girls used to do to me.

"Take your time, it's fine. As long as you tell us you're not guilty, we'll trust you" Xera said, supporting me. My sad smile was immediately turned genuine as I look at her.

"Thank you" I smiled widely.

"Right, now go get your boyfriend back!" Seyong said, raising her hand in the air. I nod smilling.

"Yes!" I cheered. Xera pat my shoulder as I walk towards the door. They waved me a goodbye as I walk out of our shared room.

I'm so lucky to have them as my friend.

"Well, who else if it's not the slutty bitch" a voice snicker making me stop my track. My forehead wrinkle at the use of name. Well, rude.

"Are you too excited to get some idols in your pants that you would date them even in your traineeship?" Leena snickers once again. I look at her with flares in my eyes.

"Just shut your mouth if you know nothing" I said, turning to walk away. But of course, she has to stop me.

"Where did you meet him? In some cheap club?" she teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Why? Interested? Sorry, a guy like him won't date some low class bitch like you" I spat before quickly walking away with my wounded feet, to save my ass. I'm sure Leena is so pissed off right now.

I walked all the way towards the company, which is the first place I could think of. It took me slightly longer to take the elevator and scans each room in the idols' level. Luckily, nothing bad happened, for now.

The level was unexpectedly empty. Nobody was around.

"Where is he?" I mumbled to myself before taking out my phone. I dialed his number once but sadly, he didn't answer the call.

I sighed quietly before walking out of the company sloppily. My best plan for now is going to our favourite cafe.

My feet starts to hurt as I walk on the hot bright day. Unfortunately, as soon as I got out of the company, a group of girls has come to me.

"You! You steal our Lee Know!" one of the girl shrieked as they walk towards my direction. I freaked out, quickly turning on my back to run away from them.

As long as I'm in the company, I'll be safe.

But before I even get the chance to ran away, one of them has yanked my hair harshly, making me fall hard on the concrete road. I winced in pain, not because of the fall, but because of my now burning feet.

"How dare you date him? You don't deserve him! You're just an ugly poor girl. You got nothing compared to him!" one of them spat as the others agreed aggresively.

Words cut deeper than knives. It hurts me more than it should.

"You're just ugly" Leena's voice echoed in my head. Am I really that ugly? Instead of replying to them, I keep quiet. What can I do? They've rounded me, I got nowhere to run to.

My body suddenly felt stiff as I can feel sweat dripping from my forehead and my palm. My heart hammered in my chest as I had the dificulty to breathe. Oh no.

"I bet she wants him for money only" other voice butted in. I tend to ignore the voice as I tried to breathe in and out slowly.

"Yeah, only a slut like her would date guys for money" another voice continued. I look down, feeling my tears swelling up inside of me when I can't keep my breathing steady. Those hate words they're giving me doesn't help either.

"Such a slut, can't stand up for yourself?" another voice snickers. I close my eyes tight, feeling myself getting nauseous.

"Do you think you're better than us just because your brother is an idol?" my bully snickers as she kicked my side. I winced in pain.

"She really thinks she rule the world, huh?" the other laughed as she pushed my head with her index finger. The impact was strong as my head was pushed back slightly. I cried, I'm too weak to stand up for myself.

"Oh, the stupid girl is crying! Come on, go ask for your lovely brother to help you" they teased, laughing maniacly as one of them grabbed my hair and swing it around, pushing my head harshly as if I'm a toy.

I close my eyes tight as the memories came back to me. I can still vaguely remember all the cruel moments.

"Please stop" I whispered out. I'm getting dizzy as minute passes by.

"That's all? Girls, go on" the voice snickers before I heard her footsteps fades and few footsteps stepped ahead. I couldn't even process what's happening with my condition but what I know, I got kicked from different sides.

It was painful, much more painful since I can't do anything to protect myself. I close my eyes tight as I hold myself in.

"It will end soon" I said to myself.

Suddenly, all the numb hits I received were stopped in a swift motion.

"The fuck were you thinking? That's a person you're hurting!" a voice exclaimed, pushing all the girls away as I felt myself being lift up. He securely wrap his arms around my waist as he let me support myself to stand, by holding onto his shoulder.

"Wait, we didn't-" the girl tried to defend herself but the person quickly cut her off.

"Fuck off. You guys are crazy" he said before walking away with me in his arms.

"Can you walk?" I can visibly heard him asking, but everything seems blurry to me. My grip on his shoulder starts to loosens as I have no more strength to hold onto him. My head was pouding so hard before it all turned pitch black.

The last thing I saw was a blurry full bare face of a person.

{End of Chapter 27}
Opssie, I kind of forgot to update the chapter yesterday lmao. I'm quite busy with school so yeah, I'm sorry haha. Anyway, here it is! Hope you enjoyed it and wait up for the next chapter tonight~