Prologue

Warning: There are some scenes that can spoil you if you haven't read Lookism on Webtoon. 

P.S. Please read Lookism only on Webtoon, so we can support Park Taejun. Thank youuu~

くコ:彡くコ:彡くコ:彡くコ:彡くコ:彡

You experienced being in love with a real person

But have you ever experience being in love with a man, who's only fiction?

Who wouldn't go crazy with a perfect man in a book?

The feelings that always bothers me whenever I go to bed

The fictional characters that I can't get out of my head

Living in a fictional world

With a special connection

To those who reads them

Where you can feel they are real

Even if you do not see them

Jiwon bowed to the whole class after that free verse poem.

"Very good, Ms. Park. Next is Ms. Choi." Jiwon went to her seat when their teacher called the next one to present the poem they wrote.

"Fictional characters made only by the mind. What's the big deal with those?" Somi rolled her eyes.

"You can't feel what I feel. Why don't you try to read for you to know." Jiwon answered.

"You only hurting yourself. Fictional characters are not real, so don't waste your time reading them."

"I don't give a damn with your nonsense thoughts."

"Whatever, weirdo. You just look stupid crazy in love with a boy who doesn't exist? Fuck off. You are hoping for them to be real? Whose mind is nonsense huh?" Somi asked while laughing.

Jiwon ignore her and just looked out the window.

Who looks stupid reading a book? You can learn a lot from books, even if it's novel or comics. It's cool tho.