Chapter 11: I Like Him

They ate at a small restaurant, the amount he ordered! Many bowls are empty because of him, while I only ordered one and it isn't finished yet.

I kicked him because he ate so fast, "Slow down, you don't seem to be eating for a few years ah?" Jiwon complained to him.

Johan stared at her so she fell silent, "Don't touch me." Johan said seriously.

( ٥ ರ_ರ)

Jiwon picked up her chair and walked away from Johan. Johan glared at her but Jiwon just rolled her eyes at it and just ate again.

"Once I finish eating here let's talk." Johan said, he focused on his food again.

Hmmp! ಠ 益 ಠ  If I just don't like you, do you think I will still be patient to be with you? But darn I really like you!
┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

"Are you still hungry? Ordered more, you have a lot of money, don't you?" Jiwon said while pointing to the briefcase Johan were carrying.

After eating, it's time to pay for the food. Johan took the briefcase and opened it.

(⊙_ ◎)

Jiwon turned to Johan because it took him a long time to pay for what they ate, she saw it was frustated while looking at the contents of the briefcase.

"What's the problem?" Jiwon asked, she approached it to look at the contents of the briefcase. She grabbed her head because it contained only a papers!

"It's impossible! Look below, I'm sure there is a real money!" Jiwon carried the papers in the briefcase, she look at the bottom of it.

There is no money?!!! [̲̅ $ ̲̅ (̲̅ ͡ಠ_ಠ) ̲̅ $ ̲̅]

"We were fooled, Johan! Then you almost gave me to those men? How can we pay for it?" Jiwon asked annoyed. Johan just looked at her.

Jiwon was shocked because Johan handed the waiter the shoes he got from the thugs he defeated, "Is this okay? You can also make a lot of money when you sell it." Johan said seriously.

Johan? What the hell are you doing? ಥ‿ಥ

"We don't accept shoes as payment." The waiter replied but Johan still didn't remove the pair of shoes in front of him.

"Sorry, I will pay." Jiwon said as she reached for her money.

As she walked home, she couldn't get rid of the money she had spent. She earned it in the three weeks she entered the convenience store. Now she has no more money. (╥﹏╥)

"Many orders you have and you didn't pay?!" Jiwon asked annoyed, Johan was behind her and just followed her to the convenience store.

"I'm the one who invited you to eat, so you have to pay." Johan replied that's why Jiwon stopped walking and stared at him.

"Because you was spoiled by Jace, you think you can take money from me?" ಠಿ_ಠ

"The money I get is just for my mother, sorry if you ran out of money because of me." Jiwon fell silent because of what he said. She felt guilty.

"Johaaan? Tell me what else you want, I will give you all you want! Just tell me what it is? I'm only one call away!"

"You." Jiwon's eyes widened at his answer.

"M-Me?" (人 • ͈ᴗ • ͈)

"Yes, you. Go to the store, I still have something to do." Johan replied.

I thought you want me. Aish! ಠಗಠ

"Okay, take care." Jiwon pouted. Johan left in front of her. She entered the store where the real Daniel was.